Reviews for What You're Worth
Sazzy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love this pairing so much and you wrote their relaxed banter over dinner perfectly :)
foolcklw chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow, this is SO good a story. I've liked it all. You are damn good at depicting them! I've been reading while looking forward to the end: it was as perfect as the rest of your fic. Very well done!
apckrfan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I really enjoyed this piece. I'm new to the show, so am still making my way through it. I enjoyed the banter you have here, it's believable and in character. The ending was nicely done. There is definitely chemistry there between them and I do believe *if* anything were to happen between them it'd have to be her doing the initiating.

Thank you for an enjoyable one-shot!
sazzy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Aww that was really good, brilliant banter between the two of them. Loved it :D
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
The respect and attraction for one another was shown really well here.

Good one.

Krato chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Really enjoyed that story. Cleverly witty and very amusing.

Great line:

"Oh, come on! It's seafood, not a biological weapon!"

... and another...

"I imagine the day I'm not pissed of at you for something it's going to be because one of us is dead.

And the whole paragraph starting 'He made a token sound of indignation' was full of clever observations.

So many more great lines and the ending was very natural and sweet.

Thanks for writing.
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was a fantastically written piece, so in character, though the ending took me by surprise. But it was believable. A really enjoyable read, thanks for sharing!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, this was true brilliance. I was amazed how you kept them both perfectly in character from the word go, it blew me away how well you did that. Then the Japanese food and finally, gently leading up to the end. A lovely little oneshot - fantastically written. X D
SoLifeGoesOn chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Sque! Love this,it's a simple idea but you've made it so good! The dialogue was lovely and the ending was fab.

Brilliant,cant wait for more from you.
Taliesin-niseilaT chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh! That was marvellous! Spot-on characters and I loved the end. Well done!
theoofoof chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Really good story. I love Gerry/Sandra. They'd be great together. The guys who play them had an affair years ago - hence the amazing chemistry!

Is this the end of the story or will you be posting more?
The Small Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Excellent fic. You captured the banter between Sandra and Gerry really well and showed the respect they both have for each other.
The Mominator chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed that, well written with a hint of the attraction that we all see between Sandra and Gerry, hope to see another New Tricks fic from you, God knows we need more of them.