Reviews for Zetetic
Just like that? No more?
Shadownightwolfen chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I like
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Minato, ever the cautious one. A perfect shinobi in the face of an unknown threat. So very different from his son, pointing evidence that yes yes for all Uzumaki Naruto's physical appearance he is his mother's son through and through. Maybe that is why Minato had so much faith in his only child even when faced with impending death. Or people blatantly become oblivious of the glaring truth because Naruto is a stubborn knucklehead ninja with a penchant for flashy ninjutsu, emphatic big heart and loud yells.

errrrrrm moving on, I find Kakashi's time travel interesting. Much different from the usual wham-bam-what?!-must be genjustu-is this really-I'm in the past!-holy shit endeavor. Which while entertaining can be quite daunting in its repeated clich├ęs. So yep, I'm enjoying the break from the increasing monotony of the beloved genre. Quick search to dear old Google satisfied my curiosity on the title. Quite curious indeed. Minato is searching for answers yet came across more questions than his simple worried inquiry. Zetetic indeed.

Kakashi, Kakashi. Hmmm thank god he didn't broke down. Not that he really would, stubborn fool.
vantweet chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Please tell me there is gonna be a continuation!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
What?! That...Minato didn't killed Kakashi did he right? Right?! Tell me so, I need reassurance. Plus, how did Kakashi travel back into the past? And why? By who? When? What was his purpose?
Hodgeheg chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hm. I'm confused. Did Minato kill Kakashi?

Apart from that, it was a really good one shot.
tigsterz chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Gotta agree wit everyone and say that the ending was really unexpected. At first, I thought it was kind of an angsty story about Kakashi commemorating his dad's death or something. This is really nice. I hope you continue this story in "His secrets are his reasons". Good job!
loveanimes1996 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I'm not too sure that I get the story even after reading it 4 times. " Correct me if I'm wrong but I suppose that Kakashi is currently in his past self (have been for a long time) because there is a major problem in his own time that requires he go back? And does Minato kill him? Please answer. Oh, and if I haven't been clear with my review, this was truly beautiful. The story is extremely deep and so requires to be read more than once. I impatiently wait for your reply. :)
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow, that revelation caught me completely flat-footed. I was wondering throughout the piece how uncharacteristically calm and wise Kakashi is, given that particular time setting (pre-Gaiden, apparently). Nothing made sense, and even after finishing the story and realising the truth, I had to go back and reread the story to get the message hidden between the lines.

So, I get that future Kakashi's been around for a while - and the only day that he can put on an appearance is on Sakumo's death day. But when is this taking place, exactly? Did this Kakashi's presence change the events in the Gaiden? What's with the red eye?

Anyway, this was a great read, and a very dignified approach to the time-travel concept. Thanks for writing it!
narutofan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story :)
dundee998 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Holy crap. It was a timetravel? I didn't realize until he mentioned Naruto-this is my FAVORITE GENRE, HOW DID I NOT RECOGNIZE IT? Probably because you are too smart for me, author. You disguised my favorite genre by avoiding the cliches, dressing it up in fine wording, making me think this was a story about becoming late, and other such masterly tricks. I'M ON TO YOU, AUTHOR. Gnnnh, it seems like every timetravel out there still makes Obito die, and here you've FINALLY gotten it right. Too bad it's only for one day, but with Kakashi, that'll be long enough. AND NOW TO READ HIS SECRETS.
Mitzzi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Damn. He kills Kakashi? Great story! Really sad though :(
yahooh chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I hope this isn't just a oneshot, please do continue
Archivist chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
OMFG I would LOVE to see a continuation of this.
LOVE chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
NOT. FREAKIN'. FAIR! UGH!