Reviews for Leah's Propaganda
nanise chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Please finish this I really need to know what happens next. Anyway keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what you write next.
CoolCat98 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
I really love this :)
SFpris chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I know u havent updated this in more than a year... and probably have no intention to. But just wanted to say that it would be awesome if u did. Not too many stories out there that went that in depth with imprinting. And as always ur blackwater relationship howwever different they tend to start always just seems very natural and easy to believe and i enjoy them. That is all :)
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I really hope you continue this story! I was impressed with all those theories you came up with! There aren't enough Jake/Leah/Embry stories out there and this one is really good, so please continue!
redstickbonbon chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I stumbled onto your story, and enjoyed it so far. I see you haven't updated in a while-but I'm hoping it's simply on hiatus. I love Leah take on a lot of things, especially imprinting. I am rooting for Embry here, instead of Jacob. It's less common, but even more so, in this fic, is the fact that Leah has been hanging out with Embry, building a solid friendship/relationship. Jacob seems kind of suddenly random. Anyway, I am looking forward to another installment.
Marie Nomad chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
That's an interesting way of thinking about imprinting. That it focuses the wolf back to his duties. Hmmm... I enjoy this.
the unbirthday girl chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I thought I'd already reviewed this. Guess not.

Wow. This is insane. And funny. And *how* did you ever come up with all these theories and crap? It'd make my brain hurt.
THEPrincessx chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
This is pretty interesting I hope you decide to continue.
KaramelKat chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Haha! Someone is in trouble with her mother. :)
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Very good writing, Kei Kat. Enjoyed it and laughed and just thought it wonderful.

Hope it gets back up and running soon.

HolyMae
Laughing at the irony of pain chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Please continue this story . It's so nice . It has all the things I love humor,drama,and none of that Bella/Edward monkeyshit . TEAM BLACKWATER ALL THE MF***ING WAY ! But come on Embry as opposed to Jacob ? I 3 his cheekbones but I would go w/ Taylor anyday . And to me Leah is THE AWESOMEST character out of Twilight . Not Female Character but CHARACTER because she runs the shit and it's grandma's bootie call . (Not sure if that last thing made sense but nonetheless she is the stuff .)
Rachel chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I really like the way you use Sam's pov, even if he is a huge jerk

Still enjoying the story
Rachel chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I really just couldnt resist laughing, well done
nakala chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
your A/N's are too funny you are funny but this chapter was anything but really but i do want leah to go for embry really i do i think he is so cute and he was there for her and all that jazz

i like jake too but in this story i just like embry for the win

and this chapter really ampted things up

great story and i hope you update soon
nakala chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
this story is too funny really too funny