Reviews for G I Joe Halo
Blapzapp chapter 17 . 11/27
I have to agree with Reichtangle (nice name btw) Freedom Guard passed which is why is stories are on permanent ice. he will be missed greatly and I have to say his fics are some of the best out there.
Kee chapter 17 . 10/29
so... is this dead? if so that's a shame... I really enjoyed this (minus the black lagoon part, but that's done and over so yay!)
haha

but I do love G.I. Joe and Halo and Tomb Raider
and even just thinking about John/Cover Girl just makes me want to beg for an update
Jackginger chapter 17 . 8/7
The story has an interesting concept but the chief is just way to out of character
Reichtangle chapter 1 . 7/25
this isn't a review...i'm just here to tell everyone why this story is not going on anymore...the author is dead...he will be missed...please stop spamming the review section...and please...pay your respects to a great author,Freedom Guard will be missed
Dragon guy chapter 17 . 5/25
I urge you to continue this! If you include zip, considering his gaming knowledge, imagine if he were to even GLANCE at the MJOLNIR 6 armour. He would go mental. Makes laughs.
Gammadude1721 chapter 17 . 5/13
we need more story! ASAP!
Juancabrillio chapter 17 . 3/29
I hope somebody continues this story. It would be a shame for this great idea to go to waste. RIP freedom guard.
Mad Commander chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
can anyone try to finish this story? I know it won't be the same but it would be a shame to let an idea like this be unfinished or at the very least could someone else write a similar story?
SmokeTinyTom chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Are you considering continuing this Story or are you going to discontinue it?

To reply to this 'Guest' comment, search 'SmokeTinyTom' in the Author search bar and send that account the message.

SmokeTinyTom
SmokeTinyTom chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
I know I reviewed this as a guest last night, but this review has a different purpose.
As I have checked my followed stories, they all pay tribute to Freedom Guard AKA Salvador R. Balleza, who died on August 5th, 2015. Such a terrible shame. And to think that yesterday Afternoon I sent him a message about continuing his G.I. Joe/Halo story.
Guess that won't happen.
We will all hope he find a place in the expanse of the universe, and hope that he rests in his most well known place, an Amazing FanFiction Author.

HE WILL BE MISSED BY HIS FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, BUT ALSO THE FANFICTION COMMUNITY THAT LOOKED TO HIM FOR SUPPORT. REST IN PEACE, FREEDOM GUARD.

SmokeTinyTom.
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Dear Freedom guard,

Thank you for all you have graced us with your creativity. I promise that your stories will never be forgotten.
Legionnas chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Oh Brother
taken22 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
PLEASE stop using the word "Also" so much it's such a turnoff when it comes to enjoying the story.
dwl3950 chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
update
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2015
Is all of your story's on ice or something?