Reviews for G I Joe Halo
alexburciaga chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
can anyone try to finish this story? I know it won't be the same but it would be a shame to let an idea like this be unfinished or at the very least could someone else write a similar story?
SmokeTinyTom chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Are you considering continuing this Story or are you going to discontinue it?

To reply to this 'Guest' comment, search 'SmokeTinyTom' in the Author search bar and send that account the message.

SmokeTinyTom
SmokeTinyTom chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
I know I reviewed this as a guest last night, but this review has a different purpose.
As I have checked my followed stories, they all pay tribute to Freedom Guard AKA Salvador R. Balleza, who died on August 5th, 2015. Such a terrible shame. And to think that yesterday Afternoon I sent him a message about continuing his G.I. Joe/Halo story.
Guess that won't happen.
We will all hope he find a place in the expanse of the universe, and hope that he rests in his most well known place, an Amazing FanFiction Author.

HE WILL BE MISSED BY HIS FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, BUT ALSO THE FANFICTION COMMUNITY THAT LOOKED TO HIM FOR SUPPORT. REST IN PEACE, FREEDOM GUARD.

SmokeTinyTom.
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Dear Freedom guard,

Thank you for all you have graced us with your creativity. I promise that your stories will never be forgotten.
Legionnas chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Oh Brother
taken22 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
PLEASE stop using the word "Also" so much it's such a turnoff when it comes to enjoying the story.
dwl3950 chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
update
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2015
Is all of your story's on ice or something?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2015
Exact story I would highly recommend that you continue with it. Update soon...
grudgematch chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
more please its really good
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
u kidding me chiefs already the freakin batman
please read 556 chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
make more for goodness sake i like it yet it stops here on a clif hanger so please update soon as i am busting to red more (metaphorical . . . no cleaning walls of red goo tonight!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Love the story, why have you stopped it is great and has so much potential, so get back on your computer, start the next chapter, and continue this story, bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Awesome story, write a good chapter where the master chief reveals himself to the joes and he explains his origins, made good shocked expressions on their face when they learn of his past, have him join the G.I. Joes and let him have a good relationship with cover girl and write a chapter where him and her have one of those night's, so review the idea, keep writing chapters, bye.
SmokeTinyTom chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
I'm very interested in the rest of the story.
Is there any other UNSC Spartans joining 117 or will they be
"Feet First into Hell" ODST squads.