Reviews for G I Joe Halo
Tsamoka chapter 17 . 11/27/2017
Great job so far, can't wait to see how the rest of this goes. Keep up the good work! :)
Tsamoka chapter 15 . 11/27/2017
I noticed something from a few chapters back. What about Cathy? You listed Cathy Fairchild, Hannah Douglas, Dana Langston, and Veronica Harris as the friends of Michelle Graham, but only Hannah, Dana, and Veronica were rescued with no mention of Cathy anywhere.
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Quick note before I read any further. In real life, the moon actually has some rather impressive titanium deposits. More than enough to justify going back there instead of setting up a manned Mars mission like what N.A.S.A. has been thinking about recently. Just an FYI. :)
Lord hood chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
Hmmmmmm nice job do more
Avery Johnson chapter 17 . 10/31/2017
More like dead covies
future guy chapter 17 . 8/1/2017
well, i read all review and hear freedom guard actually die Q_Q i am sorry
i am from future or futureguy, i love this story and hope this will be continue but the author...
you.. there, thanks for the greatest fic crossover halo i ever seen :')
futureguy chapter 17 . 8/1/2017
seriously, chief somehow like ironman to me. please continue this story
you didn't die right?
qjlaga123 chapter 17 . 3/24/2017
:May you be in thy heaven freedom guard.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Rest in peace freedom guard.
James chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Please continue this story also the mc needs to be super op even against other super solvers please
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
What sort of dumb fucking plan was that, we will boobytrap one thing and leave the bullet casings with information on them because we couldn't be bothered removing it, just fucking shoot yourself
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
Completely unexpected, not, why is it always so predictable in most crossovers either the original enemy or a new one which is more dangerous it's so fucking repetitive, would it kill people to actually be original
Blapzapp chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
I have to agree with Reichtangle (nice name btw) Freedom Guard passed which is why is stories are on permanent ice. he will be missed greatly and I have to say his fics are some of the best out there.
Kee chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
so... is this dead? if so that's a shame... I really enjoyed this (minus the black lagoon part, but that's done and over so yay!)
haha

but I do love G.I. Joe and Halo and Tomb Raider
and even just thinking about John/Cover Girl just makes me want to beg for an update
Jackginger chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
The story has an interesting concept but the chief is just way to out of character