Reviews for My Comrades and I
D48 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Very nice work once again, and if you are looking for inspiration for a Zelos/Kratos piece, you might want to look at their shared treachery. My first thought would be to set it after Zelos betrays the party in the Tower of Salvation, but you could also have them meet somewhere else earlier or reflect back on it later.
The Sage of Spirits chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
"A quiet night, a full moon, and a cup of hot tea..."

-I'm not surprised you turned Regal into you. :P

By the way, I don't know why I haven't reviewed or faved this yet, even though I knew you were doing it/finished it. I loved these. But that's expected.

SoS
happy ametuer chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
These chapters were pretty good and very nice characterization that fits the characters. I'm sad that the ninth chapter is stated to be the final chapter. There is one thing though . . .

The Olfe Uprising is an important event in modern Tethe'allan history, not modern Sylvaranti history. I recall this very clearly from the skit that occurs right when you retrieve the mana leaf herb. This flaw was the only thing wrong I found in this fic.
Filraen chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
I... wasn't in condition to read your histories until now.

Nice mix of emotions in this chapter, from the tense moment when Kratos started talking to the humourous end.

If this is the last chapter I want to thank you for a really nice fic but I hope you make the Kratos/Zelos chapter.
Paosheep chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
I suspect your appearant affinity for the Olfe Uprising stems from the fact that Olfe is a fun word. If Olfe were a person, it would be naive, clumsy, and open, and just a little mischievous.

Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter. I've decided that I like the way you write Regal, in general, but the way the two characters interacted in this chapter was... easy. Most of the cast are naturally energetic teens with emotional baggage, and their actions are tinged with either excitement or melancholy. And I like that, but sometimes it's nice to drink tea and tell stories around a dying fire, too, you know? And you wrote it very well.

Furthermore: this series as a whole has been very enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing. _
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Thank you. I liked the whole premise of the short stories, that you broke away from pairings and did friendship stories. I enjoyed reading every single one of them.
RevivedSin chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Kratos' dislike of tomatoes forces him to do one of the craziest things ever. Epic. :U
tiger002 chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
That was good. I really like how you work with these characters, and I could see Kratos doing something like that. Don't make someone like that mad... Great story!
XAnonymous chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Hahaha! "Are you saying that one of the most important battles in the history of the worlds was won simply because you dislike tomatoes?"

That line alone is made of win. How do you manage to keep them so in character when these two barely have any lines with each other in the game? On another note, do you plan to do another story with the same format with the girls of TOS?
tiger002 chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
I couldn't think of much with these two, but you pulled it off well. The two of them are both perfectly in character here and you show the relationship that isn't shown much in the game.
tiger002 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Yep they would. Great job with the friendship between the two and one I always enjoy reading or writing.
RevivedSin chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
lol too relaxed, but so in character. X3
Obiki Doragon chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Can I request a Sheena and Colette? maybe, just a smidgeon, of thier rivalry over Lloyd. just a pinch.
XAnonymous chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Your portrayal of Kratos and Genis was fantastic! I really like how Genis acted like an actual kid instead of some brainiac and how Kratos is such a perfectionist. Their interactions were dynamic but believable. Short but sweet, this chapter's great!
Paosheep chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Ahh... I've been looking forward to this chapter the most. Regal and Zelos have so much in common, and there's a lot of potential between them, but they're both so darn reserved and secretive (respectively) that you don't get to see very much between them. You did a great job with this, though, and I'm glad to have read it. Thanks!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »