Reviews for Two dead kids got up to fight
Kate chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
..You said you'd update 3 years ago...
funnymoney247 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
I am in LOVE with your story! It is AMAZING! Are you going to write more to it? I'm dying to know how it ends :D Keep writing, you're an amazing writer :)

Best Wishes

AwesomeBlonde89 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Dawww! I love this story, so many cute moments :)

Please update soon!

Pretty please? :D
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
I love it! Please upload soon!
TeamJonah chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Wow, this is amazing.
greendayorblackday chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
i realy love your story so far! please can you update, i realy want to see how it ends ;-)

caz: greendayorblackday
GothicWolfGirl652 chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
awww, i ran out of chapters! anyway, i love the story, please continue!
SerenityLux chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
I really like this story, I just feel that the way they speak isn't the correct way seeming it's supposed to be in the 1920's. They speak just a bit to modern... Bring in Emily's mom just a bit more, she needs a somewhat bigger part. And perhaps you should take Jonah and Emily's relationship a bit slower. I feel as if it's moving just a bit to fast. I would really like to read more and I do hope you'll continue soon.

.Xx SerenityLux
TheHolyTudor chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I love this story so much :) I hope you continue with it, its pretty much the only decent one ive found xD :)
Allegra Alonzo chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
This story definitely has some potential. You're a good writer, and I'm interested to see what you'll do with this. The plot is original and believable (rare in the HiC fandom). That alone makes this a fantastic story.

As a little constructive criticism, here are some things I've noticed along with a few suggestions:

- Ramsey and Jonah both seem a little OOC. Granted, the movie never revealed much about their personalities, but by the nature of their work it isn't too hard to guess. Ramsey is an abusive creep and Jonah is a VERY distressed teen. I do like how you've given Ramsey the charming front. That's perfect. However, I would up the abusive creep factor on Ramsey and tone down the sappiness on Jonah. I do feel like the romance between Jonah and Emily is moving a little too fast, and Jonah seems to be making most of the moves. I've always thought of him as the complete opposite.

- Bring Emily's mom into the story a little more. I'd be very interested to know the real motivation behind Ramsey letting Emily and her mom bunk up with him and Jonah. I kind of get the feeling there's a creepier motive than just "they're nice people with nowhere to stay." Like we know, he's a creepy guy.

- Did Emily not know she had any sort of medium/psychic powers before moving in with the Aickmans? Had she never had any experiences until then? I'd be interested to know more about this.

- Although I don't think you're to this point yet, I fear that Emily /could/ be in danger of becoming a Mary-Sue. If you need a litmus test, here's a good one (just skip to the parts that apply to fanfiction characters): .

That's about it! Like I said, you and this story have some awesome potential. I can't wait to see what you'll do with this! Update soon!
ScarletReid chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Xanie-xan chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
After reading last chapter and the begining of this chapter i thought u were stil writing in jonah's mind. It wasn't until I saw her grumble jonah that i realized my mistake and went back to reread it. It's a really good story and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
TheSmartIdiot chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
aw, its so sweet! please update soon! i love this story!
Mel chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
Wow. That sounds like me after i heard a loud bang when i was doing a seance. It was an experiment because some weird stuff had been going on. Knocking, footsteps, weird golden/red eyes, etc. But i felt like i was having a nasty hangover. Keep it up though!
Roxxi May chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
Yes, finally! This is gorgeous! Although a lot of it seemed like filler and it was kind of slow-moving, it was nice to see Jonah and Emily calm down and have a good time cuddling.

The chapter title caught my eye because there's this cute, catchy jazz song from the 20s called, "Sixty Seconds Every Minute," and it's about being focused on the girl he loves every minute of the day. Although it probably wasn't your intention, it reminded me of the song which was nice.

Good chapter, glad you finally updated (I should get going on my own story, ASAP, too!) as I was afraid you may have abandoned it. Keep going, and keep it up!