Reviews for Regrets
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Very nice Sam POV here. I liked Cara. It was a shame Sam chose to leave her without saying goodbye, and yes, he'd definitely regret that. But more than anything, that Sam and Dean were so far apart that season because of Ruby - at the very time when Dean needed him most, having come back from Hell - that Dean found what he was looking for from Sam in an Incubus... (succubus?) I think that rift is what Sam is regretting here, the secrecy and the lies.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
very intense!
suz mc chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
And poor Sam is so sorry. I feel for him so much in this 5th season. I guess we can all relate in a minor way to what he's going through now with the regret. Every person can look back on something we've done that was just bad or wrong or maybe even mean that we so wish we could undo. It doesn't speak to the totality of who we are, it was just a huge mistake, a huge misstep. The difference between good people and bad people is that good people DO feel genuine regret. The truly evil person just keeps on walking without a though.

Sam's a good person who just got lost and mislead. Had he not been knocked to his knees by grief, he may have seen through the deception of Ruby and the seduction of his power. But he didn't and boy is he paying and paying. I like this piece because it's actually showing Sam during the process of heading toward the point of no return with Lillith and how parts of him are screaming out that he isn't acting normally, that something is off, but he just can't grab hold enough of it to turn around.

Excellent job, babydoll.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, don't worry, Sam, I don't think Dr. Cara was looking for anything more than a one-nighter from you, anyway. No guilt on either side, or regrets, just fun for both of you.

You have enough regrets to worry about, a mutual orgasm should just be remembered with fondness!

Love, Robin
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Poor Sam... my heart breaks for him.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Good POV for Sam. Though I always imagined Sam saw in cara (and cara in Sam) another lost/damaged soul who needed to feel as much as he did without thinking beyond that encounter. I think if Sam had gone to say good by to Cara as Dean wanted him to, it would have been very awkward.

But still, San regretting was very true to him. Good job.

Amy (from the WB)
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I couldn't help but think "I hope she was a responsible doctor and didn't get knocked up!"

Sammy, live a little, it's okay! ;)

You did get his POV correct. He would feel badly about not saying goodbye and that incident showed just how different Sam was last season.