Reviews for Street Mouse
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 1 . 4/29
Nvm of the man being vegeta that no his personality...
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 1 . 4/29
I will name all the people she met; chichi goku and vegeta you just didnt say his name. How i know its vegeta i ask well its because of he smirked thing
Son-AbyGC chapter 1 . 4/9
I loved so much! I like update
Depasa chapter 41 . 2/6
Oh god i beg you please finish this i have ti know What happens i beg of you make it in the end of the month last u updated was September it's February and it's killing me please I need to know where Buona and vegetables relationship is going I FUCKING LOVE THIS
ZeroImagination chapter 41 . 12/9/2016
Eeek, WHAT! The B/V scene sure was unexpected. And they had sex, just like that?! Now they just need to -softly- get Radditz out of the picture? I don't know how that's going to be possible. Also, what is Radditz' deal? Who cares if Krillen knows where Vegeta is? Radditz never knew him all that well anyway, right? Ugh, let it go, man, you're just complicating things further!

While I am groaning here at Radditz' obnoxious behavior, I do want to let you know how immensely I appreciate Krillen and Vegeta's friendship and Krillen's character over all. He's really a wonderful part of this entire story. I hope you give him a chance with his blond classmate (Eighteen, right?!), he really deserves it.
ZeroImagination chapter 39 . 12/9/2016
Wooooooowww, just finished chapter 39, so I've unfortunately only got another two chapters left (so far), but I hope there's more coming, and soon! I'll have you know that I breathed a huge sigh of relief when it was just "some random guys" beating up Vegeta; I had honestly feared that you'd introduce some kind of elaborate Frieza gang story arch. I suppose it's still possible, but, damn, it would just prolong their struggles and, well, is it really so bad that I want everyone to be happy already?! Speaking of happy, how are you going to navigate the whole Radditz-Bulma-Vegeta situation? I am a HUGE B/V fan, but... this story sure is something else. I don't want Radditz to be the one left with a broken heart after he's been such a model boyfriend and has done everything right. He really cares for her and he deserves to be happy. I also feel like Vegeta and Bulma really didn't have a chance to get to know each other intimately, so it feels almost unfair to cut Radditz out of the equation. I can believe that Vegeta has fallen for her; you've described that very believably and his actions of course speak for themselves, but Bulma... I don't know. She's obviously infatuated with Radditz and I am not sure I quite buy that she now, rather suddenly in my opinion, considers Vegeta her perfect match. How can she be all lovey-dovey with Radditz then? Ugh, it's a really weird situation for me, to not even know who to root for! Please keep the chapters coming! For now, I guess I do have two more to read before the waiting begins.
panikku chapter 41 . 11/10/2016
And the thlot pickens
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 41 . 9/26/2016
Finally some B/V! Now that things are more settled for the baby and parents, I'm looking forward to how the Raditz/Bulma/Vegeta triangle will be solved - makes me anxious because all involved are so volatile! And, there's no clear solution. Can't wait!
ficklesticks chapter 41 . 9/22/2016
RADDDIIIITZZZZ GET CUUUUCKED
Mal chapter 41 . 9/16/2016
getting crazy. Everyone is finding out things, but yet not everyone is finding out the same things. :d Yayayayay BV finally.
OujiFamily chapter 41 . 9/16/2016
Soooooo are you gonna update or not cause this story is to good to be left
Lily chapter 41 . 9/11/2016
This is my favorite fanfic, and it has been for the past two years or so. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I'm so excited that they found each other again!
guest chapter 41 . 9/6/2016
this is a great story, plz keep updating morecant get enough of it,
finally bulma confronts vegeta, n a possibility of a lovely lemon, but it's ok
I love any kind of interaction between bulma n vegeta, I was scared of this turning into bulma radditz but I thank the Lord above, I'm glad its not like that.
keep writing n updating more.
artist chapter 41 . 9/6/2016
Hey I just wanted to say I am loving the story and I wanted to know will u bring in 18 or 17 ?
Guest chapter 41 . 9/3/2016