Reviews for Street Mouse
guest chapter 33 . 4/14
I can not wait for the next update! I love this story :3
Please update this. I can't wait much longer!
Hope the gang doesn't let Vegeta down in the end! Great fic thus far!
I really like the whole plot.. eagerly waiting for you to complete the story.
Kriller chapter 33 . 3/20
Great AU story. I think Vegeta gave them space because he knew he'd just keep losing his temper, but then I wonder if he got in over his head and has no way to get back to them or if he's unwilling to involve them, for whatever reason (if the system caught up with him, or if he got jumped into a gang or something?). I hope it's something dynamic that will move the plot forward.
Hope they find out where Vegeta is soon. I wonder what's keeping him away?
Arsenalfan99 chapter 33 . 2/11
great story, but I feel that you are stretching it out too long. it took you five years to get to this point, and to be honest the interaction between vegeta and bulma has been minimal. You should look to increase the interactions if you hope to finish this story anytime in the near future.
Guest18 chapter 33 . 2/6
This is an Excellent AU story! :)
MO-5431 chapter 33 . 2/7
Hi, I still love your story. The feels for your version of Vegeta's character. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for the entertainment, have a fantastic day.
princesse-diva chapter 33 . 2/7
I just want my Veggie back.
It hurts me everytime I don't read him in a scene..
It seems to be breaking Krillen as well. I don't think they'll move much further without him. Why does it seems like everything is going in slow mo?
What's next to go on?
Is Vegeta at a grave site? In a grave?
In the other abandoned levels of the old apartment?
What happened to the old man that was giving them work?
Maybe Veggie's there..
I hope he's found, and okay.
But what will be of the story if he never returns?
My eyes tear up at just the thought...
This story is so precious to me, I have hope that in this dark realistic setting a miracle or two might be in store... A bit more happiness comes there way.
It's like karma said they cant have everything would you like money? If you get the money I'll take one of your friends, therefore you shall never be happy.
Never be whole? Always lost, dazed, and confused.
More please.
I have hope.
PerfectLover chapter 33 . 2/7
This story is really the only reason I log into Fanfiction anymore, honestly. I really loved this chapter even though it was heartbreaking :( I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to the story. Keep up the awesome work!
KimiruMai chapter 33 . 2/6
AHGJKGSJDHG HOLY SHIT MY HEART
Guest chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
noooooooooooooooooo bulma's supposed to be with vegeta :'(
Guest chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Horyshyt this story is so good and so well built up. Whatever happens next is always how you see it fit. This is amazing bc i dont think you let all the reviews tell you how to make it or maybe you know its gonna be better if you dont rush it
Guest chapter 32 . 12/19/2014
hope bulma and raditz are not getting married.
way things are going i m guessing bulma and raditz gets married , few years gap , vegeta returns and story continues with suspense what happened in that gap yrs slowly unfolding .