Reviews for First Impressions
akirasatsuna chapter 7 . 6/7
All I can say is wow. You write beautifully and this story left me drowning in mixed emotions. I've always admired Iruka, and after reading this fic,I admire him even more. Thank you for this wonderful story!
tsukitsukitsuki chapter 7 . 6/1
*literally explodes from the feelings* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I love this so much! This will never not be completely amazing and perfect! (And i know it's been a while and you probably won't see this, but I just can't keep the admiration in.)
sweetandsimple1 chapter 7 . 2/4
Beautifully-written. I love all the backstory you've written! :)
palmtreehead chapter 7 . 2/1
Loved it. I stopped myself from crying on the Sticks and Stones chapter only because I didn't want to worry my 2 yr old who was nearby. Poor Naruto. Thanks for sharing.
Starshinesoldier chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
-ugly crying- darn youuuu! you made Iruka's parent's and family real and now I'm crying all over the place cause they're deeeaaadd!
mockingbird13 chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Wow, omigosh, yet another masterpiece. I just love how awesomely everything you write flows together. The way you set up the transitions between the past, Kajiki's origins, Iruka's youth, and the present is just masterful. And the levels of character development you just layer as the story progresses is nothing short of impressive. The lessons passed down from the various father to son relationships: Unagi and Kajiki, Kajiki and Iruka, and then Iruka and Naruto, even a brief flash of Sakumo and Kakashi. Love getting the level of thought you put into Iruka's parents and Kajiki's origins in the Mist. We get some insight into how Iruka's been influenced by his parents, and how he has aspects of Kajiki and Koeda as an older shinobi. Really great attention to character, plot and world development, just detail in general. Makes me wish the creators of Naruto had somehow hired you to write the actual canon, because the stuff you write is so good it makes me cry to think they missed the opportunity.
Yorozuya chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
pAq

sakjdhnalkd i'm actually crying HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO CRAFT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER AND MAKE ME FORGET HE'S DOOMED TO DIE
Yorozuya chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Oh my... So the story for that wound comes out huh. It's really sad, to see Kajiki do that, but nice to see he at leasts owns up to his mistakes. And Iruka, a reason why he's such a nice person TT TT
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Oh my god, that is so CUTE, Iruka throwing the kunai at Kakashi's exposed head, and Kakashi's interpretation.
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Nice haha
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
nice
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Sorrow for clan forever lost.
A lost line prince, forgotten.
Choosing to hope for a better family .

Nice work.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Best fan story for the scar I've read.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
2nd chances: high on the list of why Konoha is the 'good ninja'.