Reviews for Leave Out All The Rest
Talo12Books chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love SAW, this was very interesting, though highly unlikely who knows what could have happened during the six month period between movies two and three. Keep writing and remember that SAW 8 is rumored to come out in October next year, so keep your fingers crossed. check out my SAW fanfics from my profile.
HoffmansLittleToy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I just discovered this site today. I love the idea of sexually charged SAW fanfics, I just thought I was demented and brushed it off. I must say, I really liked this story, great writing! I honestly never perceived much sexual tension between Hoffman and Amanda... but now I have to watch again, all thanks to this story. Great work, I hope to read more.
RaindropDress chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'm a huge saw fan ! :) love it ! 3
inventedcanada chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I saw a link to this fic in someone else's profile and I just had to read it. Quite honestly, I loved this. It's definitely going into my favorites! Oh, how I wanted to read more of this! Anyways, I hope I you wrote more on Hoffmanda so I can read and review! You're a great writer to be honest. :)
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
They ssssooo have a thing for the other everyone can tell.

I guess that's why most people pair them up.

Oh good writing by the way.
JinxSaw chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I like this. I don't think you shoul've had it as a one shot though. Ah well, your story!

Kat
destructo doll chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I knew there had to be something behind that hatred. ;) I waited until watching the sixth installment to make my way over to ff.n and am very glad I did. I now ship them. This, in its on way, managed to be sweet, almost cute, though the ending is a bit sad (it has to be, given her fate). Faved!
Helen Young chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It's really good. Though we all know that they hardly stand each other, i kind of like seeing them together as well. You should write more.
Kellie17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Love this story! Its so sweet. :]
MyChemicalAlice chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Ahh! That was AWESOME! I loved it, and i'm amazed by how in-character you kept them. very nice work! (:
teenageroadkill chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love this one/shot! Great writing, very realistic dialogue. I could definately see this happening. Amanda/Hoffman is the best Saw pairing! Gotta love the tension in the Amanda/Hoffman scene in Saw VI. Great story. Wouldn't mind reading more. ;)
Chloe Magea chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like it!
xXErineilXx chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Okay, thank you for making my day D I have pretty much read all of the Hoffmanda fanfics on this site and I got depressed because there wasn't anything new to read. So thank you thank you THANK YOU! It's awesome :]