Reviews for Simple Circles
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aw, that was so sweet! Great job!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Nicely done. :) I enjoyed it so much :D Keep up the great work.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
DAWWW~! That was probably the sweetest fic from you I've read so far XD its given meh cavities! Cut it out! lol j/k :P
Rast chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I think what I like best about this is Aang's attitude towards her hugs, and the way he was waiting to return the favor. His feelings about the whole thing were very touching, very sweet, very in character.
Rhed chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Really adorable, I could see this happening if that episode was longer
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Funny thing, !'m reading after they put the PuppetMaster on. I like it. It was cute how Aang hugged her. and it shows how much they care for each other when it was only Aang who could truely comfort her. Just love their hugs. Great job and have a nice day.
Opaul chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
:-: so sad yet... SO FLUFFY. Agnsty fluff perhaps. -shurgs- still good story.
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow, this story was amazing! It was so well written and so detailed! I saw no spelling or grammer mistakes in this as i have in other stories but even with pesky errors, it would still be incredible. Please write another one like this, please!
Thais Night chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
aw so cute. I love how Aang is particulary in love with her and it just... so beautiful his love for her, and I just felt my heart melting in kataang fluff. lol great job on that. :D