Reviews for Hinata Crack Pairings Challenge
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love this chapter! I do hope you plan on continuing!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
where's your 'impromptu meeting'?
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is one of the most crackish pairings, yet I love it so much! It made me sigh and blush and totally love Suigetsu. I wish you would make another one-shot of the two or not whatever. I still read your stuff anyways.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
hi, just asking, in a the different story you told us about another story of kakahina, an impromptu meeting, but i can't find this story,why? btw i read all your story,but i'm little bit dissapointed,it's so many not unfinished untill the end,but i hoped you keep writing,your kakahina is always beautiful
sumo is chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I'm very excited to read each of your oneshots. I'm glad that you're deciding to explore more crack pairings. I'm really looking forward to the GenmaHina and ChojuroHina. It'd also be nice to see pairings like KotetsuHina (he's hot) IzumoHina, HakuHina, KimmimaroHina, SoraHina, and then my favorite pairing ShikaHina But these are just suggestions or requests. I'm interested in whoever you choose.
agustine chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
you just need to put some 'chocolatte'(sweet scene) between them, and it will be more beautiful,are they will be fall in love each other in this story? because i really hope that's happen between them
Shippooliver chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Awesome chapter! I love the subtlety in this one! I like that we get to see the growth in Hinata's character as well as the iron come out in her backbone. I hope you carry on with these pairings soon!
Shippooliver chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
ooo! Love it! Well done crack pairings are the best. I love seeing a true viable story come out of unlikely matches and you have done this splendidly. Your writing has a lovely flow and you've done a great job on Suigetsu's character. Thanks!
Sepsis chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
That was wonderful! Therere so many differences between Kakashi and Hinata, not only the age and the experiences but also that Hinata was the more innocent one of them. I mean shes so young, of course Kakashi saw more then she did and already knows how war is.

I loved it how he was always looking at Hinata or noticing her behaviour andher changes. War changes anyone, so of course Hinata would..get used to it, I guess..? But that she still tried to save her enemies and that she still didnt like the killing and hurting even though she had to do it. Wow! (I loved that Kakashi was reminded of a time where they should even leave their teammates. I mean he wouldnt ever do something like that even when its an order, I guess. He can understand Hinata here.) How Kakashi thought about her, maybe he was really interested to see her reactions or he was just making sure she was okay with everything. No matter why he did it, I loved it. :)

I thought Hinata was used to the way Shino was killing or hiding the bodies because shes his teammate anyway..? She knows how he kills and accepts it, I guess? But yeah, I can imagine that she looked away in the beginning.

And the end! Perfect. :) Hinata uses her strength and what she learned from war to avoid that it could happen again. And shes a stubborn person when she wants to be, she will do anything to achieve her goal.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
wow super excitingly ans romantic i love it the pairing is very good
LightsBright chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
You did a great job with this pairing! I hope you make another one! 5/5
Elefnt chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was actually really good! Great even. I've actually been working on a list to come up with 100 Crack-y pairings but it's rather difficult to find 100 men/women that would be suitable for her.

Amazingly written and very original. I hope your next update will come soon.
Sivren chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Suigetsu x Hinata! It's great to see them elsewhere, and to see another's interpretation of this pairing.

"There were too many choices standing before him: a door, a window, a hole in the wall that would take milliseconds to makeā€¦" Hihihi giggle giggle

Since you might be inspired by some crazy requests, I request

...

Hinata Yamato

Hinata Sai

Hinata Haku

Hinata Izumo

But I'd probably like most pairings, when you keep this quality.
IliiterateFool chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
i hope da nect one is a obitohina!
silt chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
this story was definitely enjoyed! thank you for sharing!