Reviews for Sirius' List
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
This is so damn hot! oooh so difficult to choose one...but Sev with his sexy voice?
TheodoraBlack chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I really do love it. Can't wait for the next chapter and Sirius could ask for a strip tease..
Theodora Black chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Regulus maybe.. or Lucius..
Blueski chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
For the 3way, hmmm, okay, call me mad but, Snape? Dumbledore? Any one but James because everyone does James/Remus/Sirius 3ways. Maybe later on you should do somethin with based off of shakespeare. Or maybe some sex in the tub. Update soon. I feel so perverted for readin this and askin you to update. Just so you know, I am missin the letter between f and h. I cant even lo-in but I uess that's okay so there is no proof that I'm readin this smut. Remus is such a trooper. Sirius and Remus should do it on James' bed thouh.
Brenda chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
James it shoal be James
mysilverrose12 chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Love it exept the raper part
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
You're continuing this, right?

I have a request... Um... Remus getting it from behind while on sirius' motorcycle? While it's on, and moving...? (wow that was embarrassing to type)
person chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
deffinately james
qurota ayuni chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
sexy Im liking this siriusxlupin all the way! XD
sugarland588275 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
M...sexy...more, please...
green-gremlin chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
OMG this story is hot. Totally distracted me from what i'm meant to be doing.
x.x chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Good chapter! How about a threesome with James, who is polyjuiced as Sirius?

Or Regulus Black
felicia2235 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
that was good.
RemmyBlack chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
A 3 way is good but it would have to be someone who wouldn't mind. So that is hard. I kinda thought James but he's in love with Lily and it would of made it awkard. And all the slytherians are out...or are they? Damn, this is hard. But nice chapter XD Hey, could you possible post a chapter of Slughorn's reaction to the knickers? PLEASE!
Special K the Great chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I love you. I really really really love you. My soul is yours.

Threeway? How about James...or Regulus for the incestuous goodness?

You are my god.