Reviews for Soldier Charming
wishgranter19 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
so hot
Ehh chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love Zangeal, and love Zack topping. I really wanted to like your fic, but the ooc was beyond eyerollingly bad and ruined it. Just plain unsexy and awful.
nothere123123 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Gaaahhh! It's just so hot and cute and adorable and oh Zack he's so cute and he's such a little puppy and he's so hyper and cute! Gah! 3 *heaps love on you*
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
heh heh cute...a little sad cuse i thought angeal rejucted zack...shocking when angeal bottomed(but not a bad shocking...)and all fuzzy warm...
Account Is Inactive 750 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
So this was written pretty well. As I was reading I was trying to look for reasons that it didn't get more reviews, and I came up with a few. I've actually written Zangeal before, but it wasn't yaoi. It was just Angeal and Zack. Lol, I actually prefer them as friends, which is how I write them, but I also enjoy yaoi so I read quite a bit of that. Um, first off the beginning dialogue seemed much too formal. The intimate scene seemed much more in character. I think of Zack as intelligent, but I never thought of him speaking that way. Angeal was not possessive enough of Zack. I'm not talking about the intimate scene necessarily. Actually neither one of them seemed possessive like a guy does when they're madly in love. They both seemed more like girls when they kept telling each other how much they loved each other. I think it would have been cute to have Angeal being very possessive of Zack, and then allowing him to top. That's all I can think of right now. Oh, and a little bit of humor goes a long way. I can't write Zack without a little bit of humor. Whoever he's paired with, he's just always a little bit funny. Not excessively so. I think I was talking with someone once and they told me they were tired of seeing Zack as the comic relief. I agree actually. Zack is not stupid. He's witty, charming, and humorous. Actually I've always seen Angeal as being a tad bit exasperated with Zack's hyper personality. I wish I could have seen a little bit of that there. Perhaps that's what I meant by some addition of humor. I wish I could help a bit more, but I don't write yaoi so my knowledge about it is limited. Writing and reading are two very different things. I do love Zack though _ He's my favorite FF 7 character. Anyway, this was nicely written, and the intimate scene was written well. Keep writing, but I think it might help if you took my suggestions in mind next time you write Zangeal. Take care!
seximonki chapter 1 . 1/7/2010