Reviews for Sitting on Popcorn
So cute :)
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Aww...
ScarlettsPlasticSmiles chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
"He sat on me until eight and then I went to bed"

"i'll bet he did"

lol 8P

cute story!
SayidRocks chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was really cute! Kind of poigant (asp?) since Haley's no longer with us.

I'm trying to imagine the popcorn going all over the floor like that! I wrote one titled 'Uncle Spencer' where Reid was babysitting Henry, JJ's son.
lovedrreid chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
wow, ive been cryin all night. im havin a sleepover with one of my other criminal minds addict and were havin a reids addiction night. its so sad, and i was cryin, so was she so i decided to read something funny with her to stop feelin sad. it still brought tears to my eyes, but happy tears. thanks for the story and keep up on your brilliant oneshots!
Katrinka and Nori chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aww, so sweet. Babysitters unite!
JENNY is RAD chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I absolutely adored this story and really loved the way you wrote Jack. I have to tell you, my niece said "moo-haha" as her evil laugh when she was about three, and it definitely made me giggle to read. Reid was pretty spot on as well, and I loved the image of him in glasses :D
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was so cute! I adored it :)
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw...That was so sweet! Hehehehe...Spencey was great in this one! Im glad that he and Jack got along!

Great story! I LOVED IT! Thanks a bunch for posting it!
Anne Fairymaker chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was so cute. i could actually see that happening...
Confetti Leaves chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Thanks so much for writing this. It put a huge smile on my face. Jack Reid physic magic super fun story.
heyya15965 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww that was soo cute! Lol physics magic with popcorn.
susannah2000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I LOVE this. It's sweet, it's cute, it's funny! I have to say I was holding my breath just a little, as generally a hot pan, popping corn and a very small boy can be pretty risky but Jack made it through unscathed and had the time of his life. I loved how he told Hotch he was "sat on til 8 and then went to bed..."

The story made me laugh out loud. Great stuff!
BAU ssp Amber Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This story was so cool, I love Reid. he's uber cool