Reviews for Paging Dr Cullen
Mrs.RPatz chapter 1 . 6/6
:D
rubell chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this will be/is continued right? i mean, it is a great on shot but it is cruel to leave us there! just cruel!
Anita chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
very cute, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
thanks
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was so good. I loved the cath reference too funny.
biblepam chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
enjoyed reading.. loved the " As you wish"... worked well in Princess Bride and in your story as well..
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Yummy! Read a lot of smut and that had two of the best moves ever - the teeth-tongue thing and the arm position change! I love that your lemons are always so original!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
So how many times have you had to mentally scar a teenage boy into peeing! Best birthday ever for bella. Loved it x
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
:) .. Best bday ever! !
pamaroo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Such a hot little one shot... I love me some Nurse B and Dr. E :-)
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was a great story, with a true Birthday surprise. Edward gave her much more than just a cake, lol. Loved these two together, and it sounds like the beginning of a great story. Hmmm, "as you wish" ...lol. Doesn't that mean "I love you" in Princess Bride language, lol. Really nice story!
7 Ace chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was awesome!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
it seems so wrong to be thinking of 'The Princess bride' while reading this naughty tale.
Kelly J chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
holy fucking hell! that was so fucking hot and intense! just WOW! very very well written! just wow!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
*sigh* i love a good Doctorward! And do you really have a pink stethoscope? Cause thats pretty freaking awesome!

Awe, he surprised her for here birthday! Thats so sweet! And yeah amazing birthday present, i swear as much as you are obsessed with writing Dr/nurse im obsessed with reading them! SO incredible one shot, i absolutely loved it! :D

And now im excited for Bookworm, that one is definitely next! ;D See you soon!

~Ashley~