Reviews for The Spaces Between
Buffintruda chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I love how you intertwined the Tortall universe with the Doctor Who one. The characters and plot is brilliant. I really love the whole afterlife thing you did and how you brought back Ianto.
Kaitie85386 chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
Even better than the last one! :D I love it!
-kaitie
Toaofwriting chapter 26 . 4/28/2013
I really love this story. It captures everyone's characters so well. I loved your imagery and how you juxtaposed the guns and sciency-wiency stuff (as the Doctor would say) with Tortall and the characters there. Not many could that. Very well done indeed.
Hannatude chapter 26 . 12/10/2012
That was an AWESOME way to explain the Face of Boe. And yay, immortal (for the most part) again Rikash. I LURVE Rikash.

Oh, and yay for one-shots! Gunna go find 'em.
Mebbe Ianto'll *help* Jack finish cleaning Numair's study..? ;P
Hannatude chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
Okay, so, in Tortall it's... Pre- Protector Of The Small? Wait, no, Kel fought the Skinners. But you mentioned that Alanna was ticked at Jon for not allowing her to get involved, so is it DURING POTS? (Heh... pots.)

And then Torchwood timeline-wise, this is after... The end of the series.

And in the Doctor Who timeline, it's at the end of Series 1?

Ergh... Now MY head's killing me...
Hannatude chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
...I think I've met that same cow in my dreams, too.
o_0'
He's... quite unnerving, to say the least. *shudders*
I feel your pain, Numair.

;)
Hannatude chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
*wiping snot and tears off her Nintendo3DS touch screen*
Hannatude chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I had scenes from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (prolly spelled that wrong) running through my head at the end, there.
Spirit's a freakin' good movie... I need to watch it again sometime. After I finish reading this, obviously.
Hannatude chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Gaahh, I wanna glomp George - he's such a squeetheart. :)
- Hanna, 3DS
Hannatude chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Yes. Just... Yes.
Hannatude chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
...Annnd THAT'S why we stay on Daine's good side.

Just curious - how d'you pronounce Daine's name? I've heard "Die-nee", "'Dine", and, my pronounciation, "Dayne".
Of course, I used to pronounce Persephone as "Parah-seh-fon" so I could be WILDLY off base...
Hannatude chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
"I don't even want to know, why do you insist on telling me things I don't want to know?"

I just wanted to let you know that, with that line, you became the FIRST EVER fanfic-er that got a quote on my quote board.

That's pretty much like... Adding an eleventh commandment.

It's never been done.

EVER.
Hannatude chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Okay, so this is my favourite chapter in Spaces so far - yay for campfire storytime. :)

I find myself reading this aloud and wishing I had some quality recording equipment (and mebbe a few BBC actors) so I could do it the justice it deserves. Because as wide as my vocal range is, there are some characters (Jack, Owen, Ianto and Rikash) that I can't quite get.

And Numi tends to sound like Orlando Bloom, oddly enough...
Hannatude chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
George and Jack: Instant bffs.
I knew it, too. They're just too much alike for it not to happen.
Hannatude chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
RIKAAAAASH IS BAAAACK OH I THINK I LOVE YOU.