Reviews for Rogue Fox Spare Your Soul
StarFoxEclipse chapter 41 . 6/21
Dang what a twist! Why didn't I see that coming, that Kyla would end up being "the Creature?" I figured she'd come back before it was over, but didn't realize that she would've come into contact with the Aparoid Virus. Well she should end up being alright, and she's surely going to put up some competition with Krystal. What a ride! From Syxx unleashing the Aparoid virus at the beginning to him trying to clean it up at the end, what a course this book has taken. I believe there's a third, and I'll be starting on it soon, hoping to see how it all ends out. I'm still pulling through for old Fox McCloud, but we will see.

Great work, Syxx. Really loving the series, can't wait for more!

TheFoxMcCloud/Author of "Star Fox: Eclipse"
StarFoxEclipse chapter 36 . 6/21
I love how Pryo is so smooth with the cops, some good comic relief in a story that is so dark at times. Almost to the end, I wonder where it's going to go from here...
StarFoxEclipse chapter 31 . 6/20
Dang, should've figured they'd figure out about Fox sooner or later. I wondered if it would ever come up in his DNA, but they've never had that chance yet. Keep it up Syxx, although it's already all written lol.
StarFoxEclipse chapter 30 . 6/18
Dang that was epic! It's so awesome, yet so hard, to see those two fighting to the death like that. I just hope that it was all worth it, that the Krazoa can bring out Fox McCloud again instead of Syxx. I hate having to stop reading since I'm almost off work! I can't keep it down, so ready to see how it all finishes out.
StarFoxEclipse chapter 28 . 6/18
Ha! I knew that money would come in handy! Can't believe Krystal almost gave her secret away! Although I'm sure she's getting restless about keeping such a secret for so long, surely it's going to come out soon. I wonder what will happen when it does...
StarFoxEclipse chapter 27 . 6/18
Glad to see the team back together! Except for Fox, of course. Also good to see that you know about the wells and cheat tokens from Adventures, and the prophecy about Fox and Krystal bringing peace. It's great to read about so many of these places I've written about in Star Fox: Eclipse, like Sauria and Katina. Loving it Syxx, loving it.
StarFoxEclipse chapter 26 . 6/17
Dang that thing is scary! Glad Krystal and the others made it though the chapter alright. Good work so far, really enjoying being back to read this.
StarFoxEclipse chapter 23 . 6/16
Whaaaaattttt? Not who I expected to see there! Awesome, can't wait for more James McCloud!
StarFoxEclipse chapter 21 . 6/14
I'm glad some of this dialogue is coming out between Peppy and Syxx, although it might have come too late. I wonder if Peppy will figure out the truth, or should I say, when he will...
StarFoxEclipse chapter 20 . 6/14
Haha! As dirty and almost evil it may be, I love it. I'm enjoying Krystal's big payday. Interesting little addition, I'm sure it will pay off to have that kind of money in her pocket. Surely it will prove useful in the future. Time to keep binge reading until I get off work!
StarFoxEclipse chapter 19 . 6/14
Sweet, back to Sauria, and back to Tricky. Hopefully they can get a Krazoa Spirit and get out of there safely! Great chapter, enjoying it as always SyxxFox
StarFoxEclipse chapter 17 . 6/14
Yea, glad to see that Slippy is still out and about. I forgot he wasn't involved up until this point, but it's good to see him back when Corneria desperately needs his help
StarFoxEclipse chapter 16 . 6/14
I always love it when Sauria gets involved again. Maybe I'm one of the few fans who actually liked Adventures, and the lore surrounding Sauria, but I'm excited to see what comes next.
TheFoxMcCloud chapter 15 . 6/14
Hey Syxx, a long time fan of your writing. I come from Wattpad, where I read your first book and half of the second. I think they were posted by an imposter, from what I heard, but I still read and enjoyed them. Another good chapter here, really excited to see how it all ends now that I'm back to reading. Look me up, TheFoxMcCloud on Wattpad, or find my profile on here by searching for Star Fox Eclipse, my novel. I forget my username, it's saved on my computer but I'm on my home at work now. Anyway, always a pleasure to read.

TheFoxMcCloud
Author of Star Fox: Eclipse
Midnight007 chapter 41 . 12/7/2015
Looking forward to next chapter :)