Reviews for Rogue Fox Spare Your Soul
Nate k chapter 39 . 4/14
Good writing buddy!
I'm enjoying this series immensely
I found you when I was in high school - Im a senior in college now.
You've kept me reading for like 5 years or so. Good stuff!
Kubo Edgeworth chapter 9 . 4/4
I love My Immortal. It's one of my favorite songs.
Slayer 666 chapter 39 . 4/4
500 reviews and still going on... well for years now hopefully you can finish this story soon.
pyro fenatic chapter 39 . 4/3
omg wooohoooo! moar! I love you syxxie ;D sht hit the fan in a emensive explosion lol :D
WavesRave chapter 39 . 4/2
Hmm. Makes me wonder if The Creature predates Syxx's existence and will shed light on how Syxx obtain the Aparoid virus in a compressed form to begin with. I also wonder if The Creature is the brain of the Aparoids this time, just like how the Aparoid Queen was in Assault.
Unknown user chapter 2 . 4/1
Krystal: (Sighs)
Fox McCloud: Check your G-diffuser system!
Krystal: (Mid-thought) Fox, I should've been there. I will avenge you.
syxxfan2 chapter 38 . 3/24
armor upgrades, weapon upgrades , and now metal assets? things just got interesting

now all we need is bill to show up for a family reunion :D cute how falco compained that the armor would kill him if he wore it lol

keep it open syxx ;D I love rouge fox and everything about it
lurker chapter 37 . 3/20
wow syxx is starting to become a real loser the way he keeps getting captured
Midnight007 chapter 37 . 3/14
Yay :) happy to see a new chapter up, and love how it's going so far.
RocketTomato chapter 9 . 3/11
Damn... just keeps escalating, really detailed description of hell on earth. Hate to say but couldn't help not to mention... This exact scenario is very likely coming to America thanks to North Korea, China, and Russia uniting together... I see all the signs, hear all the rumors, and feel just like Ramirez trying to warn friends who all just end up calling me crazy(with far more colorful language of course).
RocketTomato chapter 7 . 3/11
wow... end of the world for real... heavy stuff
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 37 . 3/7
Hmmm interesting very good liked it but it was short. But it was nice from the long boring ones
Kale chapter 37 . 3/7
So nice to see an update again! Well they finallly caught those two slayers, now for some reinforcements so this escapadee wont happen again? Well, hopefully Syxx will come around and they'll actually start to resolve the situation.
Cerberusx chapter 37 . 3/7
Looking forward to Syxx getting even more revenge. Cause I hate how he is being pushed around. Looking forward to the moment he and Pyro turn on them. Probably when the Aparoids show up again.
great chapter keep it up