Reviews for Quiet Plans That Change In the Night
XenaTheDog chapter 19 . 6/26
Please please update! I love this story!
Angel5899 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Haymitch is pissing me off. It's not really any of his business what they 'hole' up and neither is it anyone else's. The war is happening right now, and yea it's good to show that she's alive but you don't need to brodcast to all of Panem that you just had sex.
Also, Katniss has been to understanding and patient with the whole lie-to-Katniss-to-protect-her-or-just-not-tell-her-anything. First of all, that's not cool especially since she IS the rebellion, and second of all she doesn't be angry like Katniss normally would. No, she just sits there and accepts it or walks away to Gale for answers. Never once does she yell or tell them she's angry for their deceits and that makes me angry. I like this story, I really do but I feel like the reactions of Katniss could be written better.
dorkycorky88 chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Oh poor Gale. I like the stories where he's bad. And I like the ones where he's good, but I hate when he is sad. He's never been a favorite of mine but for some reason it hurts to read about him being so broken over Katniss and Peeta.
ludossarah chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
That was such a sweet chapter.
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
Amaaaaaaazing! Please update!
AliceW chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
I just found your story and i absolutly love it !
Emma Kellog chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Please tell me that you are going to finish this story. I devoured it in one sitting. I love it when I find a compulsively readable fanfiction story. I couldn't put down the Hunger Games when I first read it, and feeling that way about your work is the highest compliment I can think to give. Please finish.
19Ginger11 chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Yay can't wait until next please keep writing this is a good story
Southern-Bound-Soul chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Oh my goodness! This story made me cry in several places! The emotions in it are wonderful! Please continue! :D
rachelalala chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Pleassseee finish this story! It's so good. I can't wait to read your other stories in the future either!
OffWithHerHead88 chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
My heart breaks for Katniss... I too lost my baby. The anguish is far too complex to describe, but you did a lovely and brilliant job of conveying it! Can't wait for the final chapter 3
rachelalala chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Please update soon! I love this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
Please update soon! This story is amazing! I can't wait to find out what happens! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
i love our writing even though i never actually commented on the story i think it is quite good for a fanfiction. one of the bes i have ever read.

Sicerely Kayla
HJT chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
Very interesting chapter (they're all wonderful)! Thank you so much for continuing this story. I can't wait to read the final part! :)