Reviews for Link Established
BlueMoonAce chapter 5 . 6/30
Please update!
PepperCornPie chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Awesome story! Love the way you write this! it's causing me to hang off the edge of my seat!
Ok so something is so wrong with Clark, I hope that gets fixed.
Oh this Dominique is a B!T(H. Don't like her one bit! that girl has no low point-How dare she do that to Anyssa! and the guys!
Only one thing bugs me...I don't know when your updating next!? Oh! Please update!? it's so hard waiting year to find out what happens next (lol) it's killing meeeee!
Great work though! love yo to read more!
PepperCornPie
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
I love Dominique but i feel that it would be better if she had a confrontation with anyssa. I love your story please continue doing your best
Nyx-The-Kitsune chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
lol omg i cant im in tears
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Please please please post again soon! This is my favorite story and it's killing me!
huffmanrebekah25 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
First off, Great story! Second please do not stop this story, it is at such a cliffhanger. Please update soon. I have seen it may take a little while for th update to happen but this on of those stories that just grabs the reader to where they have to know what will happen next. But please update soon.
corticarte apa lagranges chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
this reminds me of the movie (the nutty professor by eddie murphy) where he gains a destructive alternate ego. XD can't to see where
corticarte apa lagranges chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
so excited i read this on archiveofourown and loved it and have been waiting and searching for the sequel now my life is complete and i can get a decent night's sleep without questions of what's gonna happen next buzzing around. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Thank you for updating! Lol & I really like this Dominique character! I wonder how all the guys will handle her character .
awsomeness126 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Awesome chapter! Although I do wish she would have gotten to Wally or Bruce.
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Whoa you finally updated! :D
PepperCornPie chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
This is sooo cool!
A split personality? I kind of guessed that when she started acting differently and not remembering anything.
This bond is the problem and something has to give soon, just what...?
Darkside, is he part of this? or did batman just say that to get superman to come?
I really want to see supes and Anyssa friendship to work out.
Update again soon, This Is Brilliant!
PepperCornPie
stubs1101 chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
you...you... YOU TEASE!
Mrs. BYG chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Please update soon!
Valtharia chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Please update soon! I really like you fic.