Reviews for United We Stand
Ralx34 chapter 10 . 1/10
I liked this story, did you name Jack's father after Lee's father (it just occured to me that you choose his name and he died when he was 5, just like Lee, and since you're also a SMK fan ...)
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Sweet
Goomba chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Chapter 1 is my favorite. I love that it's just happened - that Sam is pregnant and that the team just accepts that. However, at chapter 7 I find myself loosing interest. Don't get me wrong it's a fine story and I love the introduction of Jack's mother I think it's just not what I'm in the mood for. But I love that it's slow and calm and not all this emotion that some other stories seem to be filled with. It's an change and I like that - Thanks for sharing, very much.

Cheers Jen
Edwina B. Karch chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I just read the story and it is great please continue
ruth hammond chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
wonderful story, wide open for a sequel
JFreak1334 chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
Loved it. (:

The writing, the story, the characters.

(: Perfect. I'd say they are dead on.

Amazing ending!

~J_F
iges2u chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
It's been a very sweet but somewhat unexpected end of the story. Will there be a sequel?
Yol chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Wonderful story, but wish there could have been more in regards to Jack and Sam's relationship. Will they finally marry? Will Jack ever walk again? Although it was a cute ending and the story was nicely done, there seems to be an abrupt ending to the story. It needs a sequel, any chance of that happening? In any case thanks for posting and hopefully more please?
froggy0319 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
How cute twins :) Gotta ask though is this really the end?
Gems0ng chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
This was a wonderful story. I would love to see more. I'll send bribes to your muse.
remerkaba chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
I enjoyed your story! It was a fun read.
kissmekent chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
I loved your story. Any sequel in our future?
steadfast chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Wonderful story, thanks.
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
Incredible chapter! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it! Will there be a sequel? Wonderful ending!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
Great story and chapter, keep up the good work