Reviews for White Rabbit, White Rabbit
Visage chapter 1 . 3/8
This was fantastic! Such an interesting concept for a story from the point of view to the set up of each First of the Month. I absolutely loved how you used it as a vehicle to explain and celebrate the friendship between Newkirk and Carter. (I think the hasenpfeffer one was my favorite!). This was great! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
leebeenz chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I really like this story. I've read it several times and I always find it just delightful. I love the way the story has been structed and the banter between Carter and Newkirk. Their friendship is just the best.
Aileil chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Thank you for writing this story :). I collect odd traditions and was utterly delighted to find this wonderful story including such a little known one. :)
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Cute story. Well done.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Touching and beautifully written story.:)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love the banter in this fic; and the second-person POV worked very well!

Carter and Newkirk going at it is as priceless as ever. I especially loved May, June, and December's (LeBeau getting in on it was great!).
Jip chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is amazing! I love it; the POV, the tone, the characterisation is all spot on!
Metoria chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was great! Kinda cute actually. White Rabbit White Rabbit... I'll have to pick that one up ;)

Thanks so much for the Read! I loved it!
Simone Lyon chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was great! i liked how it was original, including how you told it in second person. I agree that second person is fun to write in, especially when teachers hate it! ;) Anyway, i really liked it, and I have never heard of saying white rabbit, white rabbit for luck. So, this was an interesting story. I also think you had Carter and Newkirk in good character, and I liked the different ways you had them saying it or rather in the different situations they were in at the time. I hope you write more!
konarciq chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
No need for a more conventional style; I really loved this! It was a bit of a puzzle to start with, but once I had figured out who was telling the story, it was a nice fresh change!

I could totally see this happen between the two of them. The Laurel and Hardy of Stalag 13 LOL
Deana chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was cute! I really enjoyed it! :)