Reviews for Simply Neurotic
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
I really hope you have plans of continuing this because it's too good to just let it sit here incomplete. I love it. I love your portrayal of Draco and Theo and I love the Harry/Hermione close friendship, though I'm still confused about the Krum situation and why they lied to everyone about dating. A little disappointed you killed off Narcissa as well, but ehh. I'm pretty picky about how she's written. Anyway, just thought I'd show ya some love to help give ya a kick into finishing this gem.
real talk chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
I apologize for my typos. I'm using a new phone and it keeps changing my wording. Her mine kept being replaced and the word Slytherins kept being changed also...
real talk chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
I do not believe that Her mine is a heavy sleeper. Not in the line of work that she is committed to. Also, the dinner part was annoying because Her mine allowed the Sly the ribs to own her and make her out to be cold. She seemed too submissive to me and I also find it odd that Her mine did not demand the right to have friends over at the Manor w/e she wantef. It's not fair that Draco gets to have his prejudice friends around a WEAK Hermione. But the story was good for the most part I guess...
Noname chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
we're stil waitin' 4 u ! :p
DramioneDestiny chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
It's kinda sad that you haven't update yet.
DramioneDestiny chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Nothing much, just update.
TalkingFish chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I've just recently found this fanfic, but it's amazing & I hope you do continue! :D I like the romance between DM/HG is kind of like, slow, so it makes it more realistic. (: But please continue writing!
LyraDragonfly chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I had looked onto when you last updated your story and saw that you had not updated in at least 1 year. Although I'm sure you have your reasons for not updating, I look forward to when you next update you story.

It is a great read so far and I am looking forward to more :)
ASecret chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
I would love to see the next chapter of this story! Or even just a summary of the rest of it! I'd even settle with knowledge of Hermione's and Nott's relationship! You are a truly gifted writer with the ability to keep me on the edge of my seat. Thank you for the story!
laa9 chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Oh my what is Hermiones connection with Knot, I think he offered to marry her or something. And I can not really decipher if Draco is pro dark lord or not. Please continue even a year later you have an eager reader.
Isolation-addict x chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Hey, i dont want to sound like an annoying reveiwer but last time you updated it was almost a year later, are you planning on doing the same thing now aswel or is this story abandoned? (btw i really hope thats not the case).

please, please, please (i know i sound desperate, but its only because I AM) let me and all your paiteintly waiting fans know and put us out of our misery. i really hope you decide to continue with your story as it too good to just abandon! x
Piojabrns chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
I love your story please keep updating! ]
MatchaGreen chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Dear Jess,

Thank you for writing this incredible story. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter! Excellent work! Please don't give up on this story.
naturewitch22 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
My favorite chapter of all!
chapter 15 chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
Should we still keep waiting for a new chapter ?