Reviews for Simply Neurotic
Guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2018
bitch if u dont fucking continue I will find out all ur info and go to where u live and smack the shit out of u
I-Am-The-Lord chapter 14 . 1/21/2018
Tengo la hermosa esperanza que lo continus ... Es una historia genial, y me ha encantado.
SusuJahe chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
great plot..hope u continue
beckyboop89 chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
Just curious to know if you are ever going to continue this story? It's a fantastic story, keeps you guessing at what's going on . I wish you would post more!
ordayone chapter 14 . 7/24/2017
this is soo gooodddd
nom nom chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I really hope you find the time to finish this story. Especially since its one of the better written dramiones with an intriguing plot and well developed characters.
whimsical.me chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
After just reading all 14 chapters in a row, all I can say is, this story is brilliant. I love the character development, the plot, the pacing. Everything is so well thought out and beautifully described. I hope you continue it - I would love to read more chapters. This story is too good to be abandoned! :)
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
I really hope you have plans of continuing this because it's too good to just let it sit here incomplete. I love it. I love your portrayal of Draco and Theo and I love the Harry/Hermione close friendship, though I'm still confused about the Krum situation and why they lied to everyone about dating. A little disappointed you killed off Narcissa as well, but ehh. I'm pretty picky about how she's written. Anyway, just thought I'd show ya some love to help give ya a kick into finishing this gem.
real talk chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
I apologize for my typos. I'm using a new phone and it keeps changing my wording. Her mine kept being replaced and the word Slytherins kept being changed also...
real talk chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
I do not believe that Her mine is a heavy sleeper. Not in the line of work that she is committed to. Also, the dinner part was annoying because Her mine allowed the Sly the ribs to own her and make her out to be cold. She seemed too submissive to me and I also find it odd that Her mine did not demand the right to have friends over at the Manor w/e she wantef. It's not fair that Draco gets to have his prejudice friends around a WEAK Hermione. But the story was good for the most part I guess...
Noname chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
we're stil waitin' 4 u ! :p
DramioneDestiny chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
It's kinda sad that you haven't update yet.
DramioneDestiny chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Nothing much, just update.
TalkingFish chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I've just recently found this fanfic, but it's amazing & I hope you do continue! :D I like the romance between DM/HG is kind of like, slow, so it makes it more realistic. (: But please continue writing!
LyraDragonfly chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I had looked onto when you last updated your story and saw that you had not updated in at least 1 year. Although I'm sure you have your reasons for not updating, I look forward to when you next update you story.

It is a great read so far and I am looking forward to more :)