Reviews for Omega13
alpacacat0401 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Ahh! That was adorable! Loved it :)
improvedpeanut chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Great story! Love, love, loved it!
Shadow Rise chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Oh so fantastically done! I loved every word of it. Brilliant, brilliant!
Boogum chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
*claps* I love it! This was the perfect little story. Everything was just perfect. And Draco is just- *sighs* I really don't think you could have written him more boyishly yummy.

My favourite thing about this fic is that Ginny tries so hard to change what happened, but nothing actually does. I don't think the first time we see the kiss happen was because of her efforts, but once she is back in past, it all starts happening the same way, only she's the one pushing it to that point sometime.

Anyway, this was brilliant and fluffy, and left me feeling very happy. Thanks so much for writing it. _
Boogum chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Hehehe, I love it. Ah, I've forgotten how funny this fic is. Poor, poor Ginny. And Draco! I love your Draco! Really, I don't know why I haven't added this to my favourites. It's priceless.

Can't wait to read the rest! (again :P)
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I was surprised when I saw this had been updated. Since I've been so busy, I never got around to actually looking at the update until today, where I learned you'd split it in two. I decided to re-read it, and I have to say I've fallen in love with it all over again. It's really so adorable, and I love Ginny's 'voice'. It's very naturaly and teenage-like, which is what you want in a fic like this.
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
very clever
Dipi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
nice one
amethyst-rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was great! Absolutely loved it :) Very well written and a very clever idea! Draco & Ginny are so cute!
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
_ , so cute . hehe , I love the teenage drama in this. A very fun piece, left a smile on my face. :)
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Hullo Gidge!

New penname, I see! :)

First off, let me say I wasn't aware of this one-shot, it was recommended to me and I'm glad I decided to check it out. That was so much fun to read, you have no idea!

"Was it everything you expected, Weaselette?"

OMG, this made me LAUGH. I could totally picture Draco saying that!

What a fun, funny, sweet one-shot. You did a fantastic job with both Draco and Ginny's characterization, and the plot was one of those "why didn't I think of that myself?" things for me. Brilliant stuff, great job! :)
R3.0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
LMAO! Wow! I have never enjoyed myself so much or laughed so hard. It was amusing trying to explain the awesomeness of this fic to my brother who isn't much of a Harry Potter fan. Added to my favorites forever.
complicatedness chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This story made my day.

Thank you.

Boogum chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This was adorable! I loved it! Draco was so yummy in this, and Ginny was hilarious. The poor thing, she can never do anyting right, but it always works out in the end.

Lovely fic. I enjoyed it immensely. _
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ha ha ha! I love this, I really do.

Your characterization is lovely. I love Ginny - I love her attempts at being sneaky, and how her impulsiveness shows through all of that. The way she handles (or tries to, hehe) Draco is adorable.

Draco is even more adorable. I love this sly, teasing side of him, and it's so cute. I love that part when he's disappointed for a moment when he thinks she didn't mean to kiss him. He was cute cute cute! :D

I laughed out loud plenty of times. Great job on this!