Reviews for Jealousy
Dulcinea21bella chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was primal and raw and passionate. It was original and completely compelling!
Myheartaches chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I agree you should have more reviews than this.

I love, love, love your writing style.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Wow. This is amazing!
Suzy Q Something chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You should have more reviews than this. I loved this sooo much.
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
awww that was fabulous!

I look forward to the 2nd chapter Rie!

Damn girl, you are all kinds of awesome, you know this right?
Uk Alice chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow as always miss Rie, beautiful words! I was so worried for a long time they wouldn't find the love and then that she kept breaking his heart! But so glad she came back to him & a baby too!
Cullen Concession chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Completely Captivating!
Myheartaches chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
you my dear have talent. This one-shot is beautifully written.
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Yet again you have amazed me by this wonderful one shot. How you manage to put in so much passion - even for a o/s ... it just astounds me.

Another fantastic original journey you have taken us on with our beloved characters that is surprising as always

My heart was aching for all characters concerned especially Edward & Bella of course. Even though Bella's emotions aren't voiced like Edwards in story we all know they are there, as very much as Edwards. Every emotion is totally understandable & the constant battle inside of love/hate etc just sends my heart & head spinning.

Of course, the lemon scene is your usual beautiful standard with an intensity that takes my breathe away.
harleys chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
What a wonderful story! Beautiful words!
jparker123196 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
It was a really great one-shot
lovebel chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wonderful, ramantic, sweet, passionate story!

I really enjoyed reading it!

Lovebel xo
Melissa228 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I came to read this after WindyCityWonder told me too. She rec'd it on Fictionators, but she told me about it as soon as she read it. She was so enthusiastic about it...I just had to take a peek and I'm so glad I did.

When Windy was explaining this story to me, I told her I loved o/s's that tell such a complete story. When I first clicked on the link to read, I couldn't believe that this o/s wasn't 20k based on everything I knew before reading. Once I was done reading, I realized how you could do it. You are an amazing, brilliant writer.

I was blown away by this story. It made my heart ache with both pain, from almost everyone involved, and swell with the amount of love between E/B. Edward's was all valid and understandable. Although we didn't see it, I'm sure Bella was going through the same pattern of emotions.

When they finally did come together (no pun ;) ) the love-making was INTENSE...and heart.

You did a beautiful job on this and are so amazing with words. I look forward to reading more of what you have written. (DC has been on read list for ages, but now I miss read ASAP.)

fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was beautiful!
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
loved this o/s. was a lot different to the ones i've read before but after seeing this rec'd the fictionators i had to check it out and wasn't diaappointed :) feel a bit sad for Jasper though... nevertheless i still loved it. Thanks for sharingc:)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »