Reviews for Jealousy
Nolky chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I have to say something for this, but I can't close my mouth, my mind is not working right now. It was absolutely perfect. I felt like I've read a whole novel in only this little one chapter. poor jasper though, I'd love to read a jasper would be awesome. just one little jpov:D please? pretty please?:D Idk, say something good for yourself on my account,since you're absolutely so good at writing:D
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I think this is one of my tip top favs of yours for its lemony sweetness and angsty darkness both!

Umm,umm, good!

Starnani21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was oddly unsettling and sweet. I typically stick to strict canon coupling. This might be the third slightly non-canon story I've read.
raeb2008 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Just as wonderful the second time around! Rae
slobber-monkey chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
tears, tears, and more tears

I feel so bad for Edward at first he's sad and alone and dosen't fit in. And then one day he finds a best friend and he's happy and no longer alone. And then comes Bella...

Edward is sad and alone again and now he's jealous too!

The lengths he goes to for Bella break my heart. He's always there for her even when it means dumbing himself down to go to school with her, and basically betraying his best friend to be there when she needs him.

He gave Bella all of himself and the baby Jasper never could. Another beautiful story darling...
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Darlin' Rie, this is a bit of a rerun review, but the words hold true/ It brought me to tears again. The shifts, the highs, the lows, the love...jealousy turns to love, then to despair, anger & leaving, but then rediscovered & whole..."“You are my home, my love.”"

I'm spent & content and you are brilliant!
katinki chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
lovely. must say this was quite different from others things you've written (at least from my perspective). it was soft, sensual, and well... lovely.

kate :)
TwiAggie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Great as always... A twist.
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love the journeys you take us on with these characters. The endless possibilities, combinations, traits. You paint them all so vividly, artfully embellished, polished and kissed.

~I held her hand one night as I escorted her back to Jasper. Hers trembled lightly inside of mine, a single page with so many words written and none spoken aloud. At the porch, the light filtered over Bella’s face, the sad fashion of her very red lips, highlighting a sheen of wetness that glanced over her eyes turning them from light brown to damp earth.~

The swoon factor increased exponentially when Edward finally relinquishes to his yearning for Bella and presses her against him. The declaration, THE KISS!

~Our lips starved together, silencing words that might be said to halt our love-making.~

I read the last few paragraphs through a veil of tears. So romantic and bittersweet and just...I need a tissue dammit.

This was a beautiful well written AU twist to the tale we adore. Bravo Rie!
constanceinthis chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this one the first time I read it and I still do. Though I almost didn't read it the first time because I thought it was a Jasper/Bella story, and I'm just team Edward all the way. Edward's passion in this is almost palpable and is incredible to read. The other thing I really appreciate is that humanity is not looked down upon, Edward doesn't consider changing, Bella's not changing, it's not seen as the only way to live. Edward and Bella are fallible and changeable and passionate and scared shitless and running and coming together, but at the bottom of all that is the humanity and the inanity of human emotions. Also, I love that she got pregnant. I mean, come on, how much unprotected, zero-consequences sex exists in fanfic? Even SM made unprotected sex have consequences and that was vamp/human, not saying that I approve of that little sea monster, of course she’s Mormon, so yeah... Also, with all that enhanced eyesight floating around the house, no one ever noticed the little sperm swimming around in all the jizz flying? Of course that’s completely off topic, so to sum up from my little rant, loved the story :-)
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 1/2/2010

So glad to read it again.

susayq chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yeah, I think I need more romance in my life too. Isn't that why we read fanfic? LOL

I had forgotten this one. I am an Emmett/Kellan fan and I loved the description of him...Emmett was ...Emmett :)

I can't wait to start the new story heehee I promise I'll keep up with it :)

brandj chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I’ve reviewed it once, I’ll review it again! Amanda’s Top Ten:

A scant change, the moving in of a large family, took my insular world and turned it ass over tits. They were weirder than me!

Eyes turning from obsidian and beastly to amber and still not one bit human, Jasper wiped his mouth on his sleeve and grinned like a friend, not a fiend, “Well, Edward, I guess the cat’s out of the bag now.”

The Cullen clan opened their arms to her. There was enough love to go around, but I was miserly. They nurtured her just as they’d coddled me, and I didn’t want to share.

Like a homing pigeon, I always returned.

Instead of flourishing, she began to founder. The incandescent light that described her dimmed.

I was her best friend, and that was pretty fucking shitty. No matter how desperately I wanted to hear her, see her, feel her negligent touches, I finally understood nothing less than complete heart-filled love would suffice. Even if I lived forever, to be with her as a friend and nothing more just wasn’t worth the suffering.

I’d never before kissed so deeply, never touched so completely, had never felt so thoroughly torn in two, yanked inside out, and then put back together, whole but different!

Her slender hands shook as she unbuttoned my shirt, over my chest, she smiled, wandered, wondered, “You’re so warm, Edward!”

Wanting to hug her close, hold her so hard, push my hands through her long chestnut waves, and sink to my knees at her feet never to let her go, I was cast in place, a gargoyle, as my blood crashed to the outer reaches of my limbs and up through my brain with toppling dizzying speed!

Inside, we were shielded. Inside, we were home. Outside, Jasper remained.

A new one? Fairytale? *SQUEE*
avd chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was amazing! Beautiful, well written, original. I loved the concept and the angst and the brilliantly worded phrases and the ending.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »