Reviews for R & R
lil-skyhawk2016 chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Iknow you haven't updated in A while but I love this story so please update soon
MissTalkitive chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
Hurry and review! I'm loving this story!
For the Benefit of Mr. Kite chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I can't read it right now, because I'm writing and my stupid ass laptop is being really slow. ): But I'm going to try to tomorrow. Ugh. *mumbles incoherently* I hate slow connections. Charter is seriously not "high speed"
srp009 chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
If that last bit was foreshadowing I will die.
charliebella chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
loved this story

cant wait for more

gr33t3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
My cousin's son's name is Trevor too. But he is only five.

Oh, yeah awesome story too.
srp009 chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
He's gone :( Bell's reaction of trying to pick fights is spot on with how you have been portraying her. I'm looking forward to the time apart I am actually quite excited for it. Keep the posts coming.
srp009 chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
I love badass Bella. Eagerly awaiting your next update.
srp009 chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Congrats on the first lemon, it's always a win-win situation if Edward is talking dirty. I am really glad about the pace of this chapter and cannot wait for the future updates. Edward's lingering departure is getting harder and harder to ignore and I am excited to see how you will write their goodbyes.
srp009 chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
I don't know. I guess I have some mixed feelings about this chapter. I loved the Charlie/Harry dynamic, but I'm wondering why Bella would jump to the conclusion that Edward hurt Jane. They had both expressed their gratitude towards her so that part is confusing. But also when Edward just assumes Bella will take the kids from him. So yeah I guess it was their reactions to the whole situation that had me confused.

However as always I enjoy your updates and cannot wait for another one. Good luck with school, cell phone blockers suck, and I'm quite intrigued as to what the long story behind the shot gun and coyotes is.
rebeccaz34 chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
great chapter i wonder when your next will be posted . i would love to see how the meeting between the in law goes from her side
srp009 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Charlie? Really? Huh. Mixed feelings I was sure Edward was leaving because of the authors note, but I am excited that he will obviously be around for at least two more chapters. Oh and I love overprotective Emmett.

I hope your wrist injury heals soon and I must say cell phone blockers suck. Can't wait for your next update.
CluelessAngel chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
wait what! I'm comfused... lol update soon!
srp009 chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
still loving the story line, but with everything that's happening I am truly going to hate you when Edward has to leave. Please be nice and pull it off like a band-aid. Just kidding. No I really love this story and it has quickly become one of my favorites. Now I am very eagerly awaiting your next update.

p.s. just a side note it's picnic table
CluelessAngel chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
aw a nice small family! update sooN!