Reviews for Good Intentions and Short Cuts
YugiTheKing chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You amazing soul you. Yes, you're unfortunately right; I don't know enough about X-men at all to be able to prove or disprove anything you wrote in here.

Thank you for that amazing story. Am sending it to people. If you could, please tell me where I could read x-men comics online perhaps? Otherwise, please keep writing. 3
theyellownotepad chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I adored the story as well as the footnotes. Glad someone interprets Quicksilver so well in the normal marvel universe :D
ComicsNix chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AWW, this is cute! It's a bit sad, but very good! Write more like this!
Darlin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Get out of here! I LOVED this! Have been reading X-Men since the late 70's and Avengers way before that thanks to an older cousin and your story fits wonderfully within the canon of both teams. I love Pietro, always have, and Wanda and the Vision, the old Avengers, the Claremont era of X-Men - simply classic - and you take all these things I enjoyed so much as a kid and and wind a perfect story explaining something that so obviously needed some type of explanation and you did it brilliantly! So, yeah, get out of here! This went right into my favorites and I wish more people would take a chance and give this a go. Quite nicely done!
Quicksilver915 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love this story mainly because it centers around Quicksilver, who's my favorite mutant! Also, it's very well written! Thanks!