Reviews for Senbon Sakura
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This is pretty good! I would've been intrested in a multi-chaptered story, but River of Tears is also really good, so I guess I'll have to live with it! :)
fayfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
LOL, it was ironic! XD I'm sorry for all the alerts you're getting from me, though... DX
asdfghyujkl chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
awww x3

im alwasy thinking that Sakura and Byakuya is better then Sakura and ...damn it, forgt his name XD But, you know, little shrimp with white hair XD
Ugh-whachawant chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
lol, this was so cool! i kinda wish more people would do crossovers wit these two. awesome job!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I really enjoyed this! (: Short and sweet.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You leaving me wanting more.

So unfair.
lara chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
this is interesting please continue i wanna read more
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
To review or not to review is the questions *evil grin* hm...I think I'll...leave.

jk

I think I remember why I liked this story so much the first time I read it. Ironic...yep, but it was so much fun to read. The interaction was good and funny considering I can see it playing out in front of me. Great job FBC!

Fav!
kuoco chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Nicely written, though I would have liked to see more ByaSaku interection. But it was still great - a follow up piece, maybe in the future?
karma eater chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Poor Sakura, she'd dead. At least she got to see Byakuya. That totally makes up for it. :)
SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Yay! A ByaSaku fic!

Love the one-shot!

Would be nice if you could continue this, though...

-Setsuna
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very very interesting. I love it! I really would like it if you continue this ._.
Ignisha chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow, that is ironic. Nice job on the one-shot!
callistos-writes chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I like Sakura/Byakuya pairings! Can you PLEASE make this into a story? There's too much left unexplained for it to remain a one shot!

- Shoujixyo-chan
unison raid chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Amazing, simply amazing. I loved it, especially since I love the ByaSaku pairing.