Reviews for Beach Cafe Hina
Benneducci chapter 4 . 6/29/2019
Greetings! I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story. It was a nice twist on the characters, especially since it treated both Motoko and Keitaro with more humanity than their original creator did. Kudos to you!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Genial j
JMK2 chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Fantastic story. Would love to see a follow up story.
Kitsune0150 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Any chance of getting a sequel? This history really really deserves it
Secundum chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
Good story.
HinaGuy749 chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Lovely story. I really hope you decide to write more for it. Even over a decade after I started reading fanfiction, starting with Love Hina, it's stories like this that keep bringing me back.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Very nice story
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Good story. Thank you for this.
X18999 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
That was very satisfying to read... thank you for this story.
BridgeBurn100 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
That was an amazing g end to the story. Though I would love to have another chapter about them meeting Motoko's family. Would be great! (wink, wink)
Quis Custodiet chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I was very surprised to see this story was updated, but I'm glad that you got around to finishing it off.

On the whole, I really did enjoy this, but I have to say it's not particularly because of the plot, which I found somewhat rambling. What I did enjoy however was a certain tension/warmth that you managed to write into the story between Keitaro and Motoko. There is something here that I can't quite put my finger on which is very interesting to read and it held my attention all the way through the story.

Anyway, thanks for writing this and finishing it off. I really enjoyed it.
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
One of the best stories I've read on this site. To top it off you ended it really well.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
love this story. love the love story so far
thsunami chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
I loved the story especially as I reread it today.

It was a sweet love story.

If you ever want to make a one shot then I imagine it would be when motoko graduates high school or the episode with the Hina blade but with out the madness and a lot more fluff
Dimensionist chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
... They spend 216,000 USD a *week* on expenses?! Most small to medium restaurants would spend that much in a *year*! And more than half a million USD in terms of revenue for a week ... oi. What kind of super-cafe is this?