Reviews for A Haunted Lake
Adele chapter 2 . 8/1/2019
Truly sad they are not permanently United.
Adele chapter 2 . 8/1/2019
Truly sad
ninagayler chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
So sad.
wryter501 chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
bittersweet for sure. lessons learned too late...
i like that merlin has family, still (i hate to think of the years that come later). i like that he can laugh, and love, still. i doubt i'd be able to... :)
really well done, though. enormous amount of effort, and you should be proud of all of it.
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Guh I want to cry. This is so beautifully written, and the 'one last time' at the end makes everything worse.
Just Crucio It chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
This was beautiful. I loved the other stories in the trilogies, but this one has to be my favorite. I love the sort of tragic feel it has to it without being a tragedy. All in all, I thought it was a great way to end off the trilogy. I have to admit, I almost cried.
AJsRandom chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Beautiful. Perfect. Thank you!
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
wow. just. wow.
giannagli chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I just finished reading your trilogy... and I just loved it all. Your portrayal of Merlin and Morgana is so flawed and honest it was beyond refreshing. It's so rare I find something like this, that's such a testament to the characters' struggle and failure, and the sort of ultimate futility of all of it. And then the total acceptance at the end- ugh, just utterly heartbreaking. But beautiful. Just beautiful job, overall!
Gelious chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
God... This ending is so powerful and so sad that I have no words to describe it, except these - it broke my heart.

And althought I started reading your great trilogy hoping for a nice epic love story with totally happy ending, I am not disappointed. It was worth it, because both you and your story are awesome. Great job!
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
AWW WHAT A NICE IF UNHAPPY ENDING well done i really loved this trilogy so sad how they dont get to be together but still have a family and now their last time together (sniffle) "im such a girl sometimes" thanks for the great story

D
Cherryredgurl chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
So I have spent the last couple of days reading your 'one shot's and as I finished I started crying, you did a wonderful job. and I hope you continue to write as time move on.
Louise chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Thank you for your beautiful story. You have a real mastery with words and your characterisation is amazing.
all4dobby chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
The entire installment you've created is so amazing! You have developed such complexities in all the characters especially Merlin and Morgana. They both had their strengths and their faults. Really the entire complexity to this story is amazing and I've loved reading every minute. It's a tragedy that you've portrayed beautifully! I was near tears for these last 2 chapters!

Thank you for the adventure I've had reading this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
This is a great Mnem. A fitting conclusion to the trilogy. Thank you for writing this great fic.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »