Reviews for The Worst Case
meriland25 chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Awesome fic, well done ! The characters are believable and their reactions believable ! Have a Nice day :)
JerryF chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
GREAT STORY THANK YOU. I REALLY ENJOYED IT.
Trinkies chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story- The case plot was very good, but it was the team dynamics that truly brought me in. Thank you for painting such a wonderful picture of the team as what they are... people who'll always have your six and will be there when you need them. Wonderful story. Great great job.
68luvcarter chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
This was my favorite chapter especially Ziva with her matter of fact explanation of why McGee feels guilty.
cato1850 chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
Excellent story. I enjoyed reading it, very angsty. I do like a happy ending which you provided. Thanks!
Freck chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
I really hate how they're more worried about McGee than Ziva who was just practically beaten to death.
polarpi chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
Great end to the story - I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future! :)
I. A. Johansen chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job. YOu made me cry, and that's saying something.

YOu are on my fave author and author alert,

Maybe you'll do a sequel, telling how Tim handled all his therapy
starjems88 chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
Great story:)
siltrana chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
nice ending thanks for posting the story
B00kw0rm92 chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
What an amazing ending! I'm going to miss this story so much!
starjems88 chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
Plz update soon:)
polarpi chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Wow - loved this chapter! I could really *feel* the emotion that Tim felt, that Tony felt listening to Tim, and that Gibbs expressed in his Gibbs-like manner to Tim. Fantastic! :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Wow! What an amazing chapter! Man, I'll miss this story when it's over!
jamie61 chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
I am really looking forward to the next chapter. This is a great story.