Reviews for The Worst Case
Ah! I'll do my best. I love this story. I love Mcgee, I love the build up, I love the banter between everyone and you understand everyone's personality. It's awesome. Way better than I could do. Although part of the story seems set up, carefully planned out and kinda just moving through it because the muses may be wearing thin, I love it. It has the TV mood, where everything, yes, is planned out, but it's a story, and that's freaking awesome. I read through this as quickly as possible because I. Needed. To. Know. I loved it. Some repetitive words and mannerisms, some exaggerations, but this is a great read. Don't be afraid of long chapters. It just means you are on a roll and just trying to build a freaking story. You can't just ever write a 4 page chapter for a regular novel, unless it's detrimental and necessary, right? Anywho, my opinion. Love this story, I look forward to others, and keep it up. You have so much potential.
meriland25 chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Awesome fic, well done ! The characters are believable and their reactions believable ! Have a Nice day :)
JerryF chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Trinkies chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story- The case plot was very good, but it was the team dynamics that truly brought me in. Thank you for painting such a wonderful picture of the team as what they are... people who'll always have your six and will be there when you need them. Wonderful story. Great great job.
68luvcarter chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
This was my favorite chapter especially Ziva with her matter of fact explanation of why McGee feels guilty.
cato1850 chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
Excellent story. I enjoyed reading it, very angsty. I do like a happy ending which you provided. Thanks!
Freck chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
I really hate how they're more worried about McGee than Ziva who was just practically beaten to death.
polarpi chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
Great end to the story - I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future! :)
I. A. Johansen chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job. YOu made me cry, and that's saying something.

YOu are on my fave author and author alert,

Maybe you'll do a sequel, telling how Tim handled all his therapy
starjems88 chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
Great story:)
siltrana chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
nice ending thanks for posting the story
B00kw0rm92 chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
What an amazing ending! I'm going to miss this story so much!
starjems88 chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
Plz update soon:)
polarpi chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Wow - loved this chapter! I could really *feel* the emotion that Tim felt, that Tony felt listening to Tim, and that Gibbs expressed in his Gibbs-like manner to Tim. Fantastic! :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Wow! What an amazing chapter! Man, I'll miss this story when it's over!