Reviews for Bringing in the New Year
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awesome! xx 3
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
No it was not Perverted at all I really Liked it ... P.S. Michael Ausiello RULES
AnSop chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
nice story...and I dont think its a week promises more ;)
babytakeyourmeds chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ohhhhmygod soooo hot I loved it. There should be more GOOD tiva smut out there so please, I'm beggins, keep it coming.

Oh, and I think I need a boyfriend too, but all the good ones are always taken XD
idancewithvamps chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Okay so I don't normally read NCIS fanfics but I looooove the show so much and was desperate for some tiva lovin' ;) but that was very well written and I thought the ending was just fine :) no problems with it at all. But as it is well past one AM I'm going to be off to bed :) good story!
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Sigh. How I love your writing, let me count the ways. This, my dear, is talent envy. lol Keep up the marvelous work.
zivaharknessBADWOLF chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hey great chapter. Is there going to be another I am were a little teasing at the end but I loved it. Hence wanting another chapter. Please? Anyhoo i am so excited about the Paris fiasco. and i know right i think i will kill the writers if something doesnt happen. although i think some other people will beat me to it. lol.
Jennnaa chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really liked it. I loved the beginning when they first realised that they wanted each other in the bar. And the ending was really sweet. Going to write more or is this a one shot ? I can't remember you see. Loved it to much :L well done (:
JenJen10143 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Love it! I cannot wait for another chapter!

- JenJen
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved it-lol! Hot TIVA love-what fan of TIVA doesn't love that?

Paris scoop: Ausiello made WAY to big a deal in regards to the elevator scene in Power Down and it makes me think tony will just be spending his nights in a chair with his legs up on the end of the bed or something. I think he can be kind of a jerk in some of his posts-but that's just me.

Of course I am hoping for something much more than just Tony in the chair in Paris and maybe them actually sharing the bed and she rolls over into his bare chest and they kiss or something...haha!
MrsBeck1208 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Weak? Not the word that comes to mind. Hot? Awesome? Try those instead. :)
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Now that's a lovely way to spend your New Year's Eve :grin: Good story!

As for Paris, I haven't heard about the rumor in the Elevator. I did hear something about a mix up with rooms and they end up sharing a room together...

The question that keeps me wondering too is how they end up in Paris. Is it an assignment, a case or... something completely different?
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Paris is going to be good.

I actually heard that they are going to get together in the episode before Paris, but that's just speculation, so don't freak too much.

loved the story. ;)
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I don't think the ending was weak...

About the Paris scoop... I'm not sure what to make of it... I'm expecting some scenes but it probably won't be what we want it to be... they're always teasing us and it never turns out the way we want it to!

Oh, I should probably say something else about the story... which is what I'm supposed to be reviewing... :P You probably should be locked up for writing it and us for reading it... but who cares? ;)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
love love love love LOVE. seriously, best way to start my day haha. there's not enough GOOD tiva smut out there so i thank you for this one SO MUCH. i especially like that they're already together in this one, to me that's much more powerful than soem crappy hook up or something that most people write them as. and LOL at the whole bathrooms reference earlier on hehehe. just... hot hot hot and love it so much. thanks for this. hope you'll write more!