Reviews for The Greatest Gift
Crissillis chapter 5 . 5/14
Loved it XD XP
Nordom chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Allow me to be your 300th review : that was beautiful.
I particularly loved the Pocahontas passage of the little girl.
You wrote something really and can take pride of it, good job ! :)
Tinie nyny chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
It Is a really good chapter, I don't know if you will read this comment but I really like the world you created based on avatar, the link between mother and child... the jokes in english class, your perception of the difference... how you wrote this story is really good! I would see others chapters but you just made 5. Anyway thank you for your story..
Pam chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Very good...nice touch on the name too!
Pam chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Very clever, dropping that "greeting" from the Na'vi students into the mix...kind of a "little pitchers have big ears" sort of thing...
Pam chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Another great chapter...another cliffie...and I don't mind at all!
Pam chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Great chapter...and you're forgiven for the cliffhanger too...
imadetiramisu chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
Nice little fanfic you have here, VividInk! Really enjoyed it... i feel like you truly captured the culture of the Na'vi. This is amazing D
Melia chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Love the story!

- Melia λ
SilentButterfly203 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
loved it
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Such a lovely story :)
DarkestGuilt25 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
wow! this story is awesome! absolutely love it! not trying to steal your creativity but would it be alright of i used the concept of neytire and her baby using the hairs on their braid to form the bond? i'm also writing a story on avatar and that was pure genius, though i won't use all of it just the fact. please and thank you! but back to this story, PURE GENIUS! definitely something i'll read again!
jeana986 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Wonderful story . It was absolutle gorgeous
benderjam chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
On the most part the dialogue doesn't seem like stuff they would say in the movie or in the sequel. But some of the stuff they said did seem accurate. Overall I like where this is going.
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Ma'Eywa!
You have within your heart the spirit and the love of the Na'vi and Eywa! This story bought tears of joy and jubilation to my heart and soul! You have truly captured the essence of the Na'vi people, and the love that Eywa has for her people. The love between a Na'vi mated couple is immeasurable, and "IT CAN NEVER BE BROKEN!". As seen between "Jake" and his gorgeous princess mate "Neytiri", a mated couple can almost "not survive" without their loved one being close and protective of each other. Despite being fierce warriors and hunters, they do seek the love and protection of their mates / spouses. When tsaheylu is performed, the couple can literally see everything the other mate is experiencing / feeling with absolute accuracy! This can be helpful to the point of helping the troubled spouse dissipate some of the problem / worry away from their psyche, and between the two minds and hearts of the couple, a solution can usually be found.
Should we (Taw'Tute) ever do in fact find Pandora, and the Na'vi people for real, we are to leave Pandora immediately, and do not interact with these beautiful people, leave them alone, and let them continue living the beautiful life they have within Eywa's embrace. They (the Na'vi), have a beautiful relationship with their moon /world, through the connection the Na'wm Sa'nok (Great Mother) has provided to the people. If anything these fan fictions have shown, is that the majority of the invasion stories, and devastation stories, are and were created when Taw'tute (Sky people) invaded their world and lives (the Na'vi)
I would surrender my life as a Taw'Tute immediately, in order to become a member of Eywa's paradise, and be a Na'vi male amongst a beautiful clan of people who love me and everyone associated in that clan!
Irayo for a beautiful story, and Eywa Ngahu!