Reviews for The Greatest Gift

loved it
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Such a lovely story :)
trizliv2595 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
wow! this story is awesome! absolutely love it! not trying to steal your creativity but would it be alright of i used the concept of neytire and her baby using the hairs on their braid to form the bond? i'm also writing a story on avatar and that was pure genius, though i won't use all of it just the fact. please and thank you! but back to this story, PURE GENIUS! definitely something i'll read again!
jeana986 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Wonderful story . It was absolutle gorgeous
benderjam chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
On the most part the dialogue doesn't seem like stuff they would say in the movie or in the sequel. But some of the stuff they said did seem accurate. Overall I like where this is going.
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Ma'Eywa!
You have within your heart the spirit and the love of the Na'vi and Eywa! This story bought tears of joy and jubilation to my heart and soul! You have truly captured the essence of the Na'vi people, and the love that Eywa has for her people. The love between a Na'vi mated couple is immeasurable, and "IT CAN NEVER BE BROKEN!". As seen between "Jake" and his gorgeous princess mate "Neytiri", a mated couple can almost "not survive" without their loved one being close and protective of each other. Despite being fierce warriors and hunters, they do seek the love and protection of their mates / spouses. When tsaheylu is performed, the couple can literally see everything the other mate is experiencing / feeling with absolute accuracy! This can be helpful to the point of helping the troubled spouse dissipate some of the problem / worry away from their psyche, and between the two minds and hearts of the couple, a solution can usually be found.
Should we (Taw'Tute) ever do in fact find Pandora, and the Na'vi people for real, we are to leave Pandora immediately, and do not interact with these beautiful people, leave them alone, and let them continue living the beautiful life they have within Eywa's embrace. They (the Na'vi), have a beautiful relationship with their moon /world, through the connection the Na'wm Sa'nok (Great Mother) has provided to the people. If anything these fan fictions have shown, is that the majority of the invasion stories, and devastation stories, are and were created when Taw'tute (Sky people) invaded their world and lives (the Na'vi)
I would surrender my life as a Taw'Tute immediately, in order to become a member of Eywa's paradise, and be a Na'vi male amongst a beautiful clan of people who love me and everyone associated in that clan!
Irayo for a beautiful story, and Eywa Ngahu!
AstrologyQueen chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
do you know the gestation period of the Na'vi? are you using the 9 mo model here since jake is "human" or are you assuming that it's the same amount of time?
Sterling95 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I love this. It is great how well you constructed new aspects of the Na'vi culture. Your expansion on the culture was seamless and believable, almost like you copied out of Dr. Augustine's book. And I love how well you kept all of the characters true to form. Great, great job.
Lupa-for-Life chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Wow! I loved this story! It was very beautiful and well written. I love how you portray the characters and the world of Avatar. Thank you for a great story! I will now go scower your page for any spin offs you may have already created...
Stargirl864 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh my gosh, this fanfic is just... i can't even say I'm just sitting here speechless over the brilliant, amazing, fantastic fanfic that you've written here. I can't even phrase the emotions that are running though my heart and mind right now, all I can say is that right now I'm sobbing my eyes out with unbelievable joy over your fanfic and how nice, sweet, and adorable it truly is! I absolutely loved every moment of it and I'll be sure to check out your other fanfics because your language is so rich and melodious I can't even believe for a second that you aren't an author yet (and if you are, I apologize profusely for my mistake here and that I will now check out your publications and I applaud you so much for being such a detailed and meticulous author!)... Oh gosh *wipes at her tear drenched eyes sniffling a bit* your fanfic is just... so touching... And don't you dare go beating yourself over the fact that you think you've "let us down with this fanfic"! You haven't betrayed "us" at all just check out all of your other reviews and the follows you have got though this story! I don't think a story should be considered a "let down" if it made so many feel this powerful connection through this unspeakably wonderful fanfic! This fanfic has inspired me and I will be sure to pass it along to all of my friends so that they can enjoy this fanfic and feel the same warmth and inspiration that you have given me through the power of your words! May your Creative Power bless you so that you can form even more of these stories and fanfics so that millions of others can be blessed and inspired to hear your wondrous ideas and images that you create in our minds!

Lì'fya lu hu nga tsmuke (may language be with you, sister)

P.S: While I was reading your fanfic I listened to the last few seconds of this song (from 2:45 to the end). I have to say that that song combined with your fanfic it it... I think it will greatly inspire you with a bounty of ideas... or at least I hope so, I could be wrong you know, I don't know your taste in music at all so I apologize if this offends or disgusts you in anyway...)

P.P.S: I also found a small typo in chapter 4 where Neytiri and Jake were all psyched about feeling the happy bond between the child and them... The line was "A bright spark illuminated in our bond and skipped about like what I perceived to be a laughing child, and I assumed from that sensation that our son was happ, happy to get to know me." I noticed the nonword "happ," and I thought that I'd notify you straight away...
Anyways keep writing writing writing in that amazingly brilliant language of yours and I hope to see more Jake & Neytiri fanfics from you
HuntressOfTheGoldenWood chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
i loved this story. you had me grinning like a mad hatter when the baby was born. the name is so creative as well. keep writing. 3
Romeo'sLover0416 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
I really enjoyed that. Writing style was pleasant and the story line made me smile.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Awesome.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
SOOOO GOOOOD! Fucking love this story. Great imagery and emotion. And your grammar is so legit I could kiss you.