Reviews for Kyoko's Fairytale
Update or do you not like us any more
Hey you've had 5yrs off are you going to finish this how ren gets to spend time with kyoko now that she's in the same building as he but living with kana n chirio as roommates lol n what moves does Daisuke put on her seeming as he came early to sit with her n what will ren do once he sees him going after kyoko so post asap I've been waiting for this a loooooong time something crazy happened n I can't sign in bb's7 here can't wait to hear from you
Beauty's Black7 chapter 11 . 3/2
I'm in total adoration of this ff found it in someone's post of fav's n it has quickly become one of mine as well and seeing that it has been sometime since you have post just wondering is there a chance that you'll be doing so from reading your AN's you had a planed chapter update n I myself would love to read it n the many chapters that will follow this is a great story n I'm loving it n would love to see its continuation thou we know your older just hoping that you've not interest in this ff n in kyoko n ren budding relationship n her move with her best friends n how will she address the fact that she completely forgot about ren didn't walk him to the door nor did she answer him when he offered her a ride in nor did she offer him dinner also will she call him n still have their nightly talks hope to hear from you soon hope you still have you're account with ff so we can read more from you great job love to see new posts from you asap n hoping all is well with you in this new year of 2015 wow it's been a while right ; ) can hardly wait to hear from you
I love this soooo much! PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE update ASAP! :)
emakizuru chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Another amazing fanfiction! I don't understand why none of the ones I really love ever get completed though TT_TT
HiddenSkye chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I absolutely adore this story - You have phenomenal writing talent. I don't normally review stories but this one is fantastic. Not only do you capture Kyouko and Ren's characters beautifully, you're also weaving a fantastic story that I started and just couldn't put down! I hope that you continue this story even though it's been a while since you updated last. I love it and can't help but wonder what happens next :) I wish I could write as well as this...

In any case - thanks so much for writing the story and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you haven't abandoned the story here :)
CrystallineX chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I really hope you do continue this. _ Even if it's been 3 years since you've updated. Because I love this story!
Judy1998 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I hope Ren makes a move soon! That was great so far! Please update.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I love your ff! and love the drama scene too, it's interesting! I hope you continue this, I want to see how you end this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Really well done and very entertaining. You stay true to the characters.
hopelessfreakz chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Already october 2012..
Can u pls update this soon? :(
Finish this one.. Love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I know that you haven't posted for years but I absolutely LOVE this story and I was wondering if there was any chance that you are going to start back up again?
Amaranthais chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Iris Anthe chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
That was a truly adorable Maria scene. And I rather enjoyed Ren piping up for once when Kyoko wasn't close enough to hear him. I thought Daisuke's consternation over the lack of female attention was hilarious and well-placed in the story. I am enjoying this story very much.
missshay16 chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
hi you march 2012 and its already apr 2012, please update sorry to bother you though