Reviews for Kyoko's Fairytale
I love this soooo much! PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE update ASAP! :)
emakizuru chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Another amazing fanfiction! I don't understand why none of the ones I really love ever get completed though TT_TT
HiddenSkye chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I absolutely adore this story - You have phenomenal writing talent. I don't normally review stories but this one is fantastic. Not only do you capture Kyouko and Ren's characters beautifully, you're also weaving a fantastic story that I started and just couldn't put down! I hope that you continue this story even though it's been a while since you updated last. I love it and can't help but wonder what happens next :) I wish I could write as well as this...

In any case - thanks so much for writing the story and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you haven't abandoned the story here :)
CrystallineX chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I really hope you do continue this. _ Even if it's been 3 years since you've updated. Because I love this story!
Judy1998 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I hope Ren makes a move soon! That was great so far! Please update.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Hello
I love your ff! and love the drama scene too, it's interesting! I hope you continue this, I want to see how you end this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Really well done and very entertaining. You stay true to the characters.
hopelessfreakz chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Already october 2012..
Can u pls update this soon? :(
Finish this one.. Love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I know that you haven't posted for years but I absolutely LOVE this story and I was wondering if there was any chance that you are going to start back up again?
Amaranthais chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
LOVE IT!
Iris Anthe chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
That was a truly adorable Maria scene. And I rather enjoyed Ren piping up for once when Kyoko wasn't close enough to hear him. I thought Daisuke's consternation over the lack of female attention was hilarious and well-placed in the story. I am enjoying this story very much.
missshay16 chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
hi you march 2012 and its already apr 2012, please update sorry to bother you though
Friend to All chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I'm realizing for the first time how much I truly appreciate an author who writes a plot that is believable and well thought out all while keeping very true to the characters involved.

In fact both the plot line of your story and the drama you have involved them in is very well thought out and I find myself enjoying that story and the development of Saki and those around her as much as I enjoy all that happens with Kyoko.

I hope to read more soon I really love this story.
Bri chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Please please please please write more like I'm begging you! I have read a lot of skip beat stories and although most of them are good lots of the are predictable bit your isn't and it really good, and if you don't finish this story I think I might die inside:( so continue please! :)
Bri chapter 11 . 12/26/2011