Reviews for Miserable at Best
RosewardLust chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Beautiful one-shot! You executed the story wonderfully. The emotion felt true and real on both their parts. Love the whole concept of Edward being the underdog and yet still getting the golden girl. Job well done.
pearypie chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
lovely m'dear :)
grumpbear chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
TashaTeacup chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Of course this is only a o/s, so you probably have no plans to continue it... but wow, I could really see this being continued.

I like how the characters seemed to grow, and how Rosalie finally accepted Edward.
CloudnTifaLove chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
that was cute... and so much more fun that reading about BElla...
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
AWESOME! LOVED it, bb! Aw...I love geekward, you know I do! :)
amorningsong chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
loved it! i'm a total rose/edward junkie and this was lovely and angsty; everything i like. you should probably write another ;)
lavishone chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I can't believe it. I've just read the one and only story where I actually wanted Edward and Rosalie to be together. Congratulations on a job very well done!
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I liked it. Its been awhile since plots like these have been used. Plus im a Roseward fan, and I actually think their characters fit this "cliche" perfectly.
lepetiterose chapter 1 . 1/3/2010

gah, amazingnes.

I love roseward3
Kat SaaLe chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Love it! You should write more about these two! Good work!
dstubrud chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
okay, so I haven't read anything yet, but I'm going to because I love Mayday Parade and the title caught my attention. Just thought I'd let you know :)
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really loved this, great job.
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LOL - Not a big Edward and Rose fan, but I loved the way you wrote their relationship. Excellent job!