Reviews for The Sea Pool
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awesome oneshot :D ..and I thought that Nellie Lovett just loves the sea... ;)
ScaryElwes chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aww, the only word I can describe this with is sweet. I admit, I'm not the biggest fan of Sweeners fiction, but I actually quite like this.

Boo-yah for the brief mention of a Drunken Toby. :D
Showghost chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Danmit! It's Thursday! :( That would have been too perfect. Loved the story by the way! Wait...I LOVETT. Oh God, I'm hopeless :D
It'sOnlyForever.x chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That's such a sweet story!

If only it was warm enough in England to get jellyfish! xD haha

x
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Nice story, lol for them bullying each other in the water. Me: AH, LOOK OUT SWEENEY, *quotes Rock Lobster by B-52s* HERE COMES THE KILLER WHALE! Sweeney: Swims over and hides behind me. Me: Laughs insanely. Anywho, great story once again. And it was Friday, perfect timing. LOL how about a By The Sea reprise, huh Mrs. Lovett?
Sa Satin Amoureux chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww, it's so sweet.

I love it, Lovett. :)

The story caused lovely little warm fuzzies shooting up my spine, warming up this cold Canadian morning.

Canada thanks you.
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw wat a sweet fluffy story, iv never gotten inspiration from swimming b4. i think it would have been betetr if they kissed at the end but u still did a good job.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ah, the first swim. Lucky you! We had the New Year's Dive yesterday... well, not really "we" but some colleagues of mine and my boss (the idiots P). I prefered to stay home and watch a comedy show of the night before and an old Kane interview/performance ;) It's pretty cold (snowing again :) but your story wonderfully reminded me of summer.

Before I begin writing the actual review (at last P): it kinda scared me how much things that I planned for future stories of mine were in this story of yours! I think our brains got partly swapped or something like that the past few weeks P

Anyway. I adore this new one shot of yours (your output is totally amazing these days!), which shouldn't be a surprise, us being sea fanatics and all that P I liked that both Mrs. Lovett and Mr. Todd were kinda afraid of the water at first because I totally recognize him. If Mr. T would throw /me/ in however... I think I'd kill him P And the jellyfish... luckily you only mentioned it and didn't have it actually sting (is that the word?) one of them, otherwise I would've had to cancel one of my countless Work In Progress fics ;)

And it's so sweet/funny how Mr. T keeps complaining etc but stays with Mrs. L anyway, and that he even - dare I say it - enjoyed himself - but only a little, of course ;)

Add the hints for some sort of future together for them and Maar is completely happy indeed. P

And now I'm curious what you're going to come up with next ;) D