Reviews for Legend Redux
lizzpercush chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Link reminds me so much of the Doctor from Doctor Who:

a strange, time traveling wanderer
who travels by aid of a blue time travel device
has a young, female companion
has "lifetimes" of knowledge and memories to draw on
the charming, conning his way wherever he needs to go
possible psychic paper use?
an outer garment/cloak/coat that holds a lot of miscellaneous items

All he needs is a sonic screwdriver really
Screen chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
I can't believe I didn't see this story for the longest of time.

Yeah. Link (your Link) is my new role model. I love his portrayal here. I think you hit the mix of Rebel Assasin Link and Shadow Lord Link spot on.

Once again the atributes of you being a daring author are showcased in this story. You include parts that many authors would be too scared to put into place (such as character death) and it all works out for an incredible story.

I await the writing of your next masterpiece with interest.
saturday101 chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
It's Captain Link Sparrow! XD
saturday101 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
he's insane. you made him seem insane...and British
battybiologist chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
woo! you're keeping me up way past me bedtime (bleh). since I haven't read apprentice/assassin in a while, it was a bit murky, but I don't think it's necessary to. Though it was convenient that those two were strongest, heh. other than that, I'd just like to say how great your style is (it's gotten better, but the old stuff is quality also - probably the lighter tone sets you apart some more or something). also:

"From the oval windows set into the walls, the witch saw the fate of her Iron Knuckle. Born in violence and fire, it died the same away. Pity she was too busy smouldering with rage to appreciate the IRONY." (Ch16, caps for emphasis)

hahahahahahaha, hahaha. ha. I see what you did there.
Duroflo chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
This was awesome! I kept laughing at 'this' Link's mannerisms.
Maki chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Phunky (a friend of mine) recommended me your fics. I'm glad she did! You write the best stories around here.
phunky chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
I'm re-reading this fic again. Is way to awesome! The Link is this one is a mix between Shadow Lord and the Link from the Apprentice? I think he is. It feels like it. You did a wonderful work )

*Phunky smiles like an idiot*
phunky chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
haha you got me there! when you said this was your last fanfiction and... I'm currently reading Eclipse... I was like...

Glad you cleared things up :P for your sensitive reviewers. Thank you.

And this is another amazing story. Wonderful! At the beggining I thought It was a sad fic... but you managed to deliver an awesome ending. Loved the plot, the characters... everything.

Thank you! :)

phunky chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
I Hope you don't mind that I leave a review in every chapter that I read... hehehe UUU

Another great chapter. The way you describe what's going is breathtaking. I feel like if I'm infront of the's a great feeling.

phunky chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
... Kaepora Gaebora ;_; I was about to cry...when I read that part. One of my fav parts.
phunky chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
That's... something i didn't quite expect :O hehe The ending of this chapter I mean. You took me by surprise. I thought the Prince was going to be Link XD
phunky chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
AWww... I had a nostalgic feeling when The hero saw little Zelda in this chapter :)
Einheri LV. 14 chapter 16 . 3/15/2011

Einheri LV. 14 chapter 17 . 3/15/2011

Add author to favorites...

There's not much more to say than that.