Reviews for graffiti
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this is absolutely beautiful: poetic and poignant and sweet.

i love it.

Faye
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I. Love. You.

"This happiness was words tumbling over in her mouth, was the sudden awareness of her heartbeat (and his), was the all-encompassing notion that this and here with him was everything and always, impossible and real, was, in effect, the culmination of a lifetime’s worth of sorrow—was the knowledge that to be here with him had, in effect, been worth every trouble it had taken to get to this point, to this moment."

Yeah, that? That was freaking amazing! And I'm really, really excited for the fractured tales thing, even more so now that I know that YOU are probably in it. Ah, you are definitely one of my favorite authors, and I hope that despite you not getting the amount of reviews I think you deserve, you continue to be inspired and write! God knows I really appreciate it.

Thank you for writing! .
RadioButtons chapter 1 . 1/3/2010

i loves it.
MorenaV11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That is just so cute. I love it!
SporadicInsanity chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Love it! X]

That line just makes me so so very happy.
Andrianna Litewing chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
cute. adorable and fluffy and JUST WHAT I NEEDED.

much love to this story. ;)
What's Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw! fluff!1!

cmon! dont sleep anymorre

:P
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LURB!I am a fluff-whore so this came as more than a pleasant surprise!Its been AGES since I have read PROPER fluff!The stories() which proclaimed that there's a lot of fluff are generally filled with smut which isn't that pleasant when you're looking for fluff...
shai-duck chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
*sigh* Beloved fluff. It never gets old XD

I like it. It's short, simple but sweet :D
i.want.my.money.back chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
another brings-me-a-smile on my face one-shot. :)

great year starter!

more one-shots!

happy new year!
sasukesakuralover chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
AW! KAWAII! _
signalbox chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Beautiful. :)
foreversnow chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, that was just way too cute. ]
Alive In Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hi fellow non-sleeping person right now! :)

Sorry.

Anyways.

I'm sure Sasuke will be pleased when he wakes up to discover that he has become a piece of art work. :)

Seeing as he's part of her life, I'm sure he wouldn't mind bearing some of that around.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was absolutely adorable and made me smile uncontrollably. Great job:)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2