Reviews for A Lot
canuck40245 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was HOT! I can see why you won.
camianbu88 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
yes yes, please continue this, I'm dying to know what are Edward's thoughts after THAT!
Insangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
My bofriend is requesting that you write more ASAP. After reading this I jumped him the minute he got home from work, he has that same ring in his lip and this story made me come undone!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh wow, now that was HOT!

Great writing as always, I'm so thrilled to see that you're writing something else for us in 2010.

Of course, now that they've been casual friends and have now exploded into the sack, the next challenge for them is to truly get to know each other as they move into a relationship. Here's hoping there aren't too many mis-communications ...
kricket1207 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I LOVE reading your stories! I was so excited to see a new story come through my inbox. This looks like it's going t be awesome. I can't wait to learn more about Edward and Tanya's relationship and more details to why she wasn't ready to settle down. Could she have sensed Edward's feelings for Bella? Did she have feelings for someone else? Or maybe she just truthfully wasn't ready and maybe he didn't see his own feelings until he kissed Bella that night... Can't wait to see where it goes!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Awesome loved it can't wait for the nxt 1
Seekingbecca chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
That was awesome! Super sexy, Crazy Hot!
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i really liked this and look forward to it's continuation when you get around to it. :)

I am dying for you to finish Pieces though. :) Fourteen was awesome so I was willing to wait.
ThisMystique chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aw

i like this one alot!

I really hope you do continue with it and that its not just a one shot! 3

Its a cute story!
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
So glad you are going to continue this one. Fun beginning. :)
erin chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Loved this-you're a great writer!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love it. I am so glad you are going to continue with this. :)
yournewbestestfriend chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
awesome! lol why do I have the feeling there going to wake up naked and not know what happened? hehehe i doubt that'll happen but it would be extremely funny. lol post :)
OCDgirl326 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Merry Christmas with an Edward on top!
sherylb chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
OMG OMG OMFG! That was sweet, sexy and just amazing. I SO SO SO hope you continue this... Merry Christmas, indeed. Best present ever!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »