Reviews for A Lot
Strae chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great O/S, I adored every part of this. Especially his lip ring. -wipes drool-
sonia chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I think there should be another chapter or two more...

Do continue

Thanks!
Takemeawayfromitall chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
that was awesome...can't wait for the next chapter!
TexasKatherine chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Randomly found this one shot today & loved it. Loved the characters. The whole time I was reading it I kept thinking that I wish you'd continue the story. So glad to see that you plan to do so at some point.
theLion'sLamb90 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
this is a pretty fucking awesome. great work!:)
mellicious secret chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow, the lemon was hot, and I believe this is a perfect begining for a new story. Glad to hear you're thinking about continuing it!
Deex chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I really enjoyed this fic, but i have to admit to being a little worried that Bella is just a rebound fuck and not something serious. Edward and Tanya only just broke up and he had proposed to her... surely that must have meant something and for him to fuck Bella after wanting to spend the rest of his life with Tanya is just a little off to me.

The only reasoning I can come up with is the possibility that Tanya turned him down as she realised that he does have this want for Bella and only proposed to her because that was to be the next logical step in their relationship?

Some clarification would be awesome, as I find your writing to be absolutely wonderful and you suck me in to your stories so that I end up analysing their mindset... see above! lol.
lynntjax chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
OMG! That was the hottest lemon I think I've ever read! Can't wait for you to find time to continue!
Shortcake79 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow I really love this story and can't wait to see where you go with the rest! xx
jennlynnfs chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Geesus Effing Christ. Of course you won! This was so well done. Wow.

I can't even. . . the temperature in here just shot up. I wasn't sure if there was going to be any sexing b/c Edward's hurt was real. I thought he was going to shy away from Bella b/c it seemed he was really hung up on Tanya. But he must've had been attracted to Bella for some time if he's been thinking about her that way. A lot. :) Hmm. . . I'm glad you're going to continue this. I'd like to see how this turns out.

I loved the instant physical awareness they have for the other person, but I think my favorite is the dialogue. It was so right on. Clever, witty, and sexy too. I loved reading their conversation.

Anyway, really enjoyed this story. Congratulations on winning. It was well deserved.
Cartnee chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Holy Hell! Another story for me to fangirl over? Like I'm dying over here. First, I can't believe it took me this long to read this and second, holy hell could you have written a hotter Edward? Me thinks not!

Ok, take a breather and get back to this story ASAP!

MWAH!
vamosrafa07 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That was great!
infuckted chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was great! I can't wait for you to continue it. )
canuck40245 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was HOT! I can see why you won.
camianbu88 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
yes yes, please continue this, I'm dying to know what are Edward's thoughts after THAT!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »