Reviews for A Lot
0zephyr0 chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Great to have you back ;) Can't wait for more!
GorGirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
That Tanya has some nerve!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I bet she won't be a Grinch tomorrow!
luvyateamedward chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Aww a cliffie! Enjoying the story. Can't wait to read more.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Loooooved it! So can't wait for more of these two! I'm in love already!
twificfan chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
I really like this story, hope you continue.
cullen sandra chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I can see trouble coming.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
He was thinking about fucking bella alot? When did that happen. After he proposed to tanja or when they bought the house together or when they tried to make their relationship work after she said no. Him and tanja only broke up a few weeks ago and from the way he was moping around it sounded like he was still hurting. Not too happy with this edward at the moment
Debbliss chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Ohhhh no! I'm so hooked into this and I'm glad I read this now and no four years ago because I would have died waiting! Haha hopefully you'll update sooner now. Really looking forward to see where this is going.

Greetings from Venezuela,
Love, Deb.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
LOL. Please don't wait four years, k?
ttan chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
jaspersbelle chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
continue!
blue jjane92 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
JessaCloud chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Ooooh! Oh my! What a place to leave it! ;) I loved this chapter. It was hard to read, though. Bella isn't being honest about wanting more with him and I'm a little mad at him for just wanting no-strings-attached but I do understand him not being ready for anything major right now. It's a tough spot to be in, I suppose. I don't blame her for taking what she can get. But I hope it turns into more. And that perfect Tanya makes her permanent exit soon ;)
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wow. Hot and perfect! So good. I'm thrilled you're continuing it. Yay! :)
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »