Reviews for A Lot
Nice read. see you around 2020.
LRK860 chapter 3 . 8/23
This is a great story! I'm kinda sorry I started reading it what with all the apologies about long, long, long, periods of time between chapters. This Bella is feisty and funny. This Edward is...I don't know yet. But the 12 years is a long time and Tanya seems to want to mold him into something he's not. If it hasn't happened by now sister, it ain't gonna happen. I suspect trouble with Esme and Carlisle too. Tanya's not just all Edward has known as a significant other, she's all his parents' have known.
Maara chapter 3 . 8/23
Woo Hoo! Sooo good to see this back. You don't know how excited I was. I hope you write more sooner though. This has the potential to be an epic story and In can't WAIT to read it ;) Thanks for posting!
That was hot. I'm breaking all rules by starting a story that hasn't updates for years. Got to say, that chapter was worth it!
annaharding chapter 3 . 8/23
Oooh! Glad to see this continued!
Poor Bella - this scenario could end SO badly! Edward is being SUCH a guy!
debslmac chapter 3 . 8/23
Jeni K chapter 3 . 8/23
I'm Team Edward, I'm taking his side here. Bella has a right to be upset, but she is overreacting. He didn't invite Tanya to Christmas, and she is mad at him like he did. She only has herself to blame for how she feels. She could have told him "no" at any time and they would not have taken the next step.
slc6548 chapter 3 . 8/23
Good chapter!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 3 . 8/23
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for more!
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 8/23
Welcome back. Thanks for the update
shytwi30 chapter 3 . 8/23
So glad you're back! The update is fantastic and I can't wait to read more!
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 8/23
Holy. Fucking. Shit. This! This is why I never ever ever take anything off alerts! I will have to go back and read the first two chapters again but that is no biggie!
urnamazingwoman chapter 1 . 8/23
You're back. Yes!
Great story.
Have to read more after work.
eesti chapter 3 . 8/23
Well hi. Rereading, not remembering, but really enjoying these characters - it kind of encapsulates the whole Twilight fanfic phenomenon. Oh, and always, always hating Tanya. Cheers and thank you.
elizabeth bennette chapter 3 . 8/23
Why Bella? 12 years is a long time to be with someone. Edward will still have some feeling for Tanya even he said he doesn't.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »