Reviews for A Lot
xkryptonic.kattx chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
wow. love it!

can't wait for more :D
ziggy star chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I really do hope you continue this story. I keep it in my favs folder, hoping to one day find an update. I'm loving these characters. The story has such a vibe to it.
bulletproof chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh yes please. I am eagerly awaiting this piece of incredible hotness to be continued. Well deserved to win.
CullenCovenMember chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love this story! Please continue!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
may i just tell you that you have a special talent for writing

the most awesome sex scenes i've ever had the pleasure of reading. i'm going to go check on the hubby now. i'm sure he'll thank you as well.
JenRoxanne chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
hey girl! ) i abso-freakin-lutely loved this chapter! awesome! i hope you will continue with it soon, but i will start reading some other stories you have written til then ;) great job! i love their connection and chemistry, well written 3
bitchyandblunt chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
omfg! i loved this story i thought it was amazing. i think this is the best fanfic ive read thank you for the kick ass story
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Holy fuck. That was one of the hottest things i've read - and definitely the hottest Edward. You left me squirming! I cannot wait until you continue this. :)

Fanfuckingtastic job!
appleburple chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
So, I might as well just add all your stories to my Favorites list. Here's another one that I just love!

Edward with a lip ring... hard to imagine but when you do, it's damn sexy :-)

Great job.
Spenderella chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Absolutely loved this! Can't wait for the continuation!
DazzledCaroline chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was great. Neding a cold shower now! Can't wait for the rest, update soon please ;)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hot! i loved how he wanted her to. Quite convienient that him and tanya broke up :) Loved it! Looking forward to reading the rest of it!
pamedo chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
dont ask me why im just reading this..i have a back up of updates in my inbox lol..love it :)
banshee69 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Merry freaking Christmas indeed. CM can't wait for you to continue on this one. It's fabulous.
me.and.u.is.u.and.i chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
WOW! I can't wait for the next Chapter! Update soon!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »