Reviews for Mispucha
tatianamaslany781 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
cute! i luved the chapter! i only wish there was more! i also wish they would do something more with Tali on the show rather than just mention her. it would be really cool if we got a flashback or something with her in it. dont u think? great job on this! luved it! :)
Liraeyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I always liked the family-geared moments on NCIS. And, of course, the fanfics with similar theme. Good work!
DollyTheLlama chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great story! Just one minor comment. Ziva is the youngest on the team in one episode we see on a document that she was born in 1982, making her 27. All of the other "young" characters are in their 30s. But...that aside, this was a great story and you should be really proud of it. It was fun to read and it was a nice little insight into what Ziva is now feeling. Way to go!
julie507 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ziva is one of my favorites. You wrote a very sweet story. Thank you!

julie507
Anjelik chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw that was such a cute and heartwarming little story!:)The characterization was spot on in my opinion:) Now I can't stop grinning...NCIS family stories tend to do that to me, especially if well written:-D

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Hugs,

Andy
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aww, I totally loved it! It was wonderful, I think you did a great job of capturing each character! lol, are you still totally freaking out in anticipation for the new episodes? I know I am _ Anyway, great job, hopefully I'll run into you soon on fb. I hope you had a fantastic New Year!