Reviews for Confessing II
SilverDragonDuo chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Just so you know I am reviewing and proceeding to the next chapter and reviewing that is all right right. I like this fic, it's sounds very very food so far and pretty unique.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I love the concept for this. It's good stuff!

Additionally, this is me...haunting your fanfic profile searching for the Summertime Special from the exchange. Why haven't you posted it up here yet? That fic is brill.
daisherz365 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
i seriously loved this. :)
Lefty3510 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Hey i think u should continue!
sakuno1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I like the way you portrayed sakuno as having her own pride etc. I honestly think that Sakuno is not weak and stupid so it sometimes pisses me off when somebody writes a fanfic where she is portrayed as a weak little girl who will look like as if she could break down any moment.
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Aww, it's so sweet. You've portrayed Sakuno's feelings very well. How she thought of a confession before and after. Really nice :)
Janna18 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
That was so sweet! )

A typical Ryoma-Sakuno moment!

More more MORE! XD
127Suzanne chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
That was simple and sweet!
sillyangelxo chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Just as great as the last chapter. ;D I'm serious, you're very good at simplicity. Honestly, I think you're a very good author!

And Sakuno! I love her in this fic. She's just so much more confident, through her actions and thoughts.

I'm faving this.

Thanks for the great read!

~sillyangelxo
sillyangelxo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really like how you started this fic. For me, you made Sakuno opionated and mentally strong, and that's what really caught my attention. I'm not saying that I don't like her the way she is, but it's always nice to see how others portray her through their writing and change it up a bit.

It's pretty short but you included several key points. I like that.

Haha, well, good job!
Be-ya chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I kind of think that the "confession" thing was cliched but you surprisingly wrote it well. :) Like...romantic and...you know what I mean. I love the way you wrote in first person. You portrayed Sakuno's characted really well. It was like seeing the other (deeper) side of her.

Kudos to you! Make more :D
dazzling-rainfall chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Love it! You wrote it perfectly! Good job keeping Ryoma and Sakuno in character!

And your author's notes are hilarious :)
Ceyrai chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
This is the first time that my favorite part of the fic was the author's note. I should think Sakuno would win - it's not fair the boys get to hog the sports glory all the time. Heh.

Very nicely written - good grammar and syntax, lighthearted tone (despite the deeper meanings of the text) and a very in-character Ryoma. I always believed he isn't as dense as he looks, in any case. Just blunt and rather uncaring of what his words and actions do to people. As for Sakuno, she's a little OOC, but since it's character development for her, I think the OOCness is quite appropriate.

WRITE MOAR, PLZKTHXBAI. :D
manga-girl-freak chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Nice you kept them pretty good in chapter but it was still cute