Reviews for First Time Caller
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
that was great, loved it. u should really continue this story.
PennyLane900 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
WOW.

Just, WOW.
gpl993 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I wouldn't say anything normally but I feel you should know (because Jane Eyre is my favorite book of all time) that Rochester's first name was actually Edward...not Henry.
journey.to.destiny chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
That was so cute...
Fluent in Sarcasm chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I heartyour one shot!

FinS x
silversorbet chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Please continue it into a story! That would be the greatest!
Elara420 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
UGH! So absolutely wonderful I think I am going to be sick. Absolutely Brilliant story! You are extremely talented! :)
dohagrl chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OMG! i loved your one shot...it totally could be a full story it has potencial for it! i say go for it id like to see more...
MyNae chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I would absolutely love for you to extend this o/s to full length story!
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
very sweet. I really loved it. congratulations. maybe one thing though... I think I would have prefer a more difficult reunion between the two of them. but that's all.

anyway, like I said, I loved it. :)
xang chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
As a rule, I dislike one-shots. They're never long enough to really get into. However, I'm rethinking my stance after having read this one. It was a really fun, cute read.
Itssme chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow! It's hard to believe this o/s was your first. It was very well written and creative. I have read a lot of ff, but this was the first time I read of Bella having this job. The concept of them falling for one another before meeting is interesting. Most ff stories have a lot to do with the physical attraction between the two of them. I love Edward as a doctor too. This was amazing as an o/s, but I would be more than happy to read a wip. Whatever you decide, good luck.
twimom33 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh I love this! I have u one alert so if u make this into a full story I will be along for the ride! I hate that it is a one shot! I was hoping to find out some how that either Alice or Emmett were related & she never knew! Your writing is awesome!
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Just caught this and I love it! So very cute! What a fantastic idea for a story. Love that he needed someone and reached out to her and then they just got caught up in one another. Best thumb slicing ever!
la-geologia chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awwww I LOVED THIS! It was just so sweet and perfect.3

Thanks for sharing this with us!
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »