Reviews for First Time Caller
Itssme chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow! It's hard to believe this o/s was your first. It was very well written and creative. I have read a lot of ff, but this was the first time I read of Bella having this job. The concept of them falling for one another before meeting is interesting. Most ff stories have a lot to do with the physical attraction between the two of them. I love Edward as a doctor too. This was amazing as an o/s, but I would be more than happy to read a wip. Whatever you decide, good luck.
twimom33 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh I love this! I have u one alert so if u make this into a full story I will be along for the ride! I hate that it is a one shot! I was hoping to find out some how that either Alice or Emmett were related & she never knew! Your writing is awesome!
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Just caught this and I love it! So very cute! What a fantastic idea for a story. Love that he needed someone and reached out to her and then they just got caught up in one another. Best thumb slicing ever!
la-geologia chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awwww I LOVED THIS! It was just so sweet and perfect.3

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Edward's Life chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hi bellamarie117,

I just finished reading your o/s story. I have to say that I totally loved it. And I would love to read more about your Edward & Bella from this o/s. It is such a sweet story about what will be such a sweet couple. Please write more. I'm already looking forward to them having to explain to Alice how they really met. You know that she isn't going to believe either one of them about them meeting at the hospital. She is going to have her suspicions about it. And I know you already know this. As I was reading your story I could actually see your Alice in my mind grilling both of them together and separately about not really believing them. And she even told Bella what a bad liar she was just exactly they same way Edward had told Bella on that first night not so long ago. It was weird to actually be reading a story and feeling like I knew what was coming next. Like I feel sometimes when I'm reading a multi-chapter story. Like I kind of know what to expect while waiting for the author to post the next chapter in their story. But I have to be honest, that doesn't happen on a regular basis... but I get very excited when it is because I am so wrapped up in the story I just about pull an Alice and bounce up & down when I see a new chapter being posted. I know that must sound crazy but I've never actually had that happened with a o/s story.

I enjoyed your writing so much that I'm looking forward to reading your story Take the Ice. It is 10:00 pm here in Houston, TX right now so I'm going to start reading it tomorrow. I love figure skating. As a young girl I always wanted to be a wife, a mommy and an Olympic gold medalist in ladies figure skating. I've reached my goals of being a wife and a mom, but being a huge klutz my parents thought it would be best if I didn't take skating lessons even though I would've had to taken lessons at the Galleria (a shopping mall) in Houston. I actually lived in a city east of Houston (not a suburb) where I still live now. And even though we have a couple more places in Houston to train now, just because they are still in Houston it is the reason my daughter did not get to take lessons when she was 3-4 yrs old. So I'm really excited about Take the Ice. Plus, I love a hockey playing Edward. Well he could be doing anything and I'd like it... but I've got a secret love of hockey that not even my husband doesn't knows about... so I'm always excited to read about a sexy hockey playing Edward. And since I totally loved reading your grammatically written o/s, I am totally stoked about reading all about your sexy stick wielding Edward tomorrow morning.

I look forward to finding out that you are making First Time Caller in to a multi-chapter story. I've got you on story/author alert and favorites. Thanks for a great read!

I am,

Edward's Life
amyybri chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Seriously, I think you should do a full story with this. I LOVED IT! I was literally gaping when it ended and I wanted to cry because it was over. So, pretty please with a cherry on top continue this story? :{
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
such a cute story! How did I not know about this? Loved it!
deedee cullen chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
amazing really you did a great job for that being your first one shot it was great. oh and i just finished reading take the ice and i thought it was awesome i even skipped my math class today to finish reading it i couldnt stop
prettyviewrubies chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i like:D
ashleyswann chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
All I can say is oh my god *swoon*, you simply must continue this fanfiction, to give me that and then just stop nearly tore my heart out, I loved Take The Ice, and when I saw this I jumped at it little did I know it was older than the other. Please, I am begging you with every fiber of my being to elaborate on this plot, I was given a taste and am left unsatisfied, you are the only one that can complete it.

With Sincerest Hope

- ashleyswann
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I loved it!

xx
Angiestl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I would love to see this go into a full story. Lots of potential for sure.
ChibiChibi0024 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Amazing.
WoahNow chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Wow that story was awesome and so cute and romantic. I think I'm in love with that Edward and the whole situation. Gah, the end! So beautiful.
grrlinterrupted chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I wanted to read more of your writing, because I'm *loving* Take the Ice and god, this was SO fucking adorable... I want my own Doctorward! :D
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »