Reviews for First Time Caller
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Lana chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I got so engrossed with your story. I love it. You got me all inspired to be with somebody again. I had some really bad ones and the last one was the nail on the coffin (well, that's how I felt anyway). Put it this way, it put me off from being with someone again until now after reading your story. It's a modern day romance, really sweet.
I'm actually a phone sex operator but only started 2 months ago so the name above isn't my real one:-) Tuesday night and all I had were 2 phone calls and both very short ones. The 2nd one was a first time caller. Being new to this myself, I didn't quite know how to start with him so he hang up. I felt I've failed my job so I thought I'd Google phone sex with a first time caller and found your story. I was going to get some tips of lines that I can say for the next time so I went through your story and got myself in too deep that I forgot the exact purpose why I went to Google in the first place. I even got a bit irritated when the phone rang half way to your story. LOL. My email address is . Anyways, I'm looking forward to Take the Ice story. Thanks Bella.
geosordino chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Sweet story. Found this after finishing Take the Ice. Enjoy your writing immensely. Thanks for sharing!
Sigh chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
maphie chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love at first sound. That's a a big pile of fluffy goodness.
neespence chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Very sweet. I truly enjoyed this one shot.
FangirlAvni chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it! I wish you'd make it into a full story. Maybe a short one with EPOV?
Bibliopole7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That is so awesome. I loved it. And i am definitely will read it again. At least once a week. The butterflies are flying around in my stomach and now i wonder if they arent butterflies but something stronger like an airplane. Loved it. Recommend it. *thumbs up*
Rae chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Most definitely liked! Wish it could have been strung out longer, as a matter of fact. Thanks for a fun little ExB one-shot to my evening here. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was a wonderful oneshot. Very well written with a great progression between them. Their first meet was so sweet! Well done!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was sweet.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i loved it!
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really could use more of this. Its was so good. I absolutely loved it.
MariaDaniels chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
aaaw :)
i just finished reading and i really, really hope that there's a sequel! seriously, this story is so cute and just ... aw!
i'm gonna check your stories now - see, if there's something like this one shot :)

LuvinTwilight143 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
amazing I wish there was more I loved it :)
467 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »