Reviews for First Time Caller
FangirlAvni chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it! I wish you'd make it into a full story. Maybe a short one with EPOV?
Bibliopole7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That is so awesome. I loved it. And i am definitely will read it again. At least once a week. The butterflies are flying around in my stomach and now i wonder if they arent butterflies but something stronger like an airplane. Loved it. Recommend it. *thumbs up*
Rae chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Most definitely liked! Wish it could have been strung out longer, as a matter of fact. Thanks for a fun little ExB one-shot to my evening here. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was a wonderful oneshot. Very well written with a great progression between them. Their first meet was so sweet! Well done!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was sweet.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i loved it!
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really could use more of this. Its was so good. I absolutely loved it.
MariaDaniels chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
aaaw :)
i just finished reading and i really, really hope that there's a sequel! seriously, this story is so cute and just ... aw!
i'm gonna check your stories now - see, if there's something like this one shot :)

LuvinTwilight143 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
amazing I wish there was more I loved it :)
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
LOVE THIS! Would loved to have read more.
glee chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
AHHH! I know you haven't posted in like 2 years but this touched my heart and I loved this story and Take the Ice too. I hope your life is going well and thanks for the story!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved it! It was just so romantic . . . they did not even know they needed to find each other and yet, they found each other . . . sigh.

PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Very well done :D
Evony8 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Duvi chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Like it? I loved it! So sweet even if they met in an unorthodox way.
461 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »