Reviews for First Time Caller
LoveTwilight15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story is completely amazing! i was trying to find a place to stop and get up to stretch my legs but i was so hooked i couldn't stop reading! You should definately make this into a story!
PunkBettie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
continue! ahaha, it was wonderful, really, I loved it.
pandora85 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hey!

I really liked this one shot! Pretty different from others. I would like it expanded! Youre already on my favorites!

It it just me or I think, or better yet, I am almost sure Alice is his sister hi talked about? I was hoping they would meet through her, but it was great in the hospital anyway. When expand the story you can go with that premise maybe I dont know...

Anyway, great onde shot again! Sorry for my english, its not my first language.
Holly1980 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved it! YES YES YES! You have to expand this! I'm assuming the sister is Alice (it seemed plausable) and I'd love to find out what all happens.

Really, great story & I can't for your first full story!

Holly
pillow912 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
great story
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Saw your post on the Illegal Contact thread and thought I'd check it out. This was really good! I would sure love to see what happens next! Great job :)
n0 l0nger in use chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh god, I loved it. You definitely can write sweetie. I really hope your next story is a multichapter one.
KattCullen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Please make this a full story; it's fantastic!
KarenAnn4 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Awesome one-shot! Very much loved that line "there she is"... I bought that hook, line, sinker! Thanks for such a great read!
Marianka chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Its sad u end here,lol.

Taht was so brillant i

love it u write so

emotional.:)
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, I really loved this, it was unique. I hope you continue it.
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ruben,” he answered with a thick Scottish brogue, “Ruben McCock.”

hahahaha, that cracked me up.

I saw your story over on the CWIA thread, you did a great job.
the world is mine chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
FULL STORY

woot

very well written very true the charaters and intersting

i hope u continue it

great for ur first story
Forks Mayor '94 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh my god. I'm an aspiring writer, and I hope to one day be able to write like you. That has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. It fed my desire for romance, and never have I ever fallen so hard for an 'Edward' on this site. Thank you for making my day!
karyn78 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i loved your story and i think it would be great as a story! it was just so romantic...
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »