Reviews for First Time Caller
Very Cute.
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
awwww
ozftw chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS WAS AMAZING , I LLOVED IT WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT IT WAS A ONE SHOT, HAVE DOWN LOADED YOUR OTHER TWO FANFICS FOR MY KINDLE WILL REVIEW THEM LATER. :D
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aww the line about it all just falling into place was just too much for words! Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Please :( can you continue the story a little,maybe 2 more .
jdc0630 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL !

DAMN...as many times as I go to the emergency room I wish I could come across a doctor like that. Oh well...dreams don't cost anything.

Thank you for sharing your o/s with me.
I am now off to read your other story...TAKE THE ICE !

Jamie Crabtree
harkie5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Really good story...thanks for sharing.
fireagate chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was so sweet. :) i wish the story was longer.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww, I love this! :D
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow.
I was hooked.
Loved it.
Thirst for Knowledge chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wow. that was unexpected, and i thoroughly enjoyed it! i'm so glad i read this. i can't believe any phone sex operator would go so far as to reveal all of that personal information, but (since it's fiction) i guess she felt it was right to do so with edward. they had such a connection, once they got past all the role-playing. i love that they stayed in touch instead of having some weird one-off thing that felt too awkward later. and the final scene in the hospital was perfect! that was so sweet. "there she is."
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was too cute. I enjoyed this one shot! Well written
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
its awesome!
JulyBaby95 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
aw that was so cute!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You're a real author right? I was reading your other story and I had to what else you have written! I am now addicted to what ever you write from now on!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »