Reviews for First Time Caller
Yongqi chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
so cute so sweet, so perfectly adorable
dcozart chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this story so much. I hope you will extend it, it sure will be great to read.
dianecp chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this was really good i really want to know what happens now. you should totally expand this and make it a chapter fic, it could be a great story. hope you continue this
twisted.cucumber chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is really good! I was actually a bit unnerved by the first couple lines, but it's more sweet/romantic than just, you know, pure smut... You should totally extend this btw. :)
fidens chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great start! More please!
ixzirose chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Well written. I'd like to see this one go further.
Mimozka chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw this was adorable! please continue it!
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw. So sweet, so beautiful - and so fun! Thanks for writing.
icefang7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i love this! really awsome! thanks
Archerywoman chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i aproved i aprove make it a sotry please please please i loved it and who ever doensnts just crazy it was fantastic keep going keep going. please.
corporsl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
FABULOUS! YES,YES,YES - A THOUSAND TIMES YES! So well written and so much potential to build on - please do! I actually thought Alice was going to be the estranged sister, but whatever - it was wonderful that they discovered one another on their own. What a story to tell their grandkids, huh?
qnbee711 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really like this...not sure if it needs to be expanded on, it's pretty good as is.

Great idea about the hockey thing. I love me a hockey player, and a hockey Edward...even better ;)
Alief chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Love it! It's a really sweet story and a take that I have never read before. I really do hope that you continue on with it. I think it holds a lot of promise :)
AH Darling chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
loved this!
JadeJeronimo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Adored this story, absolutely adored it.

It was beautiful written and seemed to just flow. You have talent.

I, like Bella did, do not believe in love but its stories like this that give me hope.

I would be very happy to see this turned into a full story, it definently has potential.

Well done, dear.

This is the first fic I read in 2010, and I am glad. It was one of the...prettiest almost, oneshots I have ever read.

Beautifully written, dreamy writing style and a cute fic with a quirky way to meet. Perfection.

Have a lovely day!