Reviews for First Time Caller
fireagate chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was so sweet. :) i wish the story was longer.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww, I love this! :D
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I was hooked.
Loved it.
Thirst for Knowledge chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wow. that was unexpected, and i thoroughly enjoyed it! i'm so glad i read this. i can't believe any phone sex operator would go so far as to reveal all of that personal information, but (since it's fiction) i guess she felt it was right to do so with edward. they had such a connection, once they got past all the role-playing. i love that they stayed in touch instead of having some weird one-off thing that felt too awkward later. and the final scene in the hospital was perfect! that was so sweet. "there she is."
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was too cute. I enjoyed this one shot! Well written
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
its awesome!
JulyBaby95 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
aw that was so cute!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You're a real author right? I was reading your other story and I had to what else you have written! I am now addicted to what ever you write from now on!
LaVonne Cullen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aww, so cute. I can't wait to read more from ya,
rocursox7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was such a great one shot! I am definitely putting you on author alert to look out for any new stuff you have:)
Just Sus chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I loved this story! So sweet...isn't Alice his sister? I thought you'd answer that, too.

I will defs read "Take the Ice!" I'm a huge hockey fan (Go, Kings, Go!)...
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very good o/s. I like it a lot :-)
Agrutle chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great oneshot! Thanks for sharing it.
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This has been on my To Be Read list for a while and I finally got to it, but I'm ashamed I didn't get to it sooner! It was incredible! I really really loved it. :)
bubbasgal chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
oh my! That was an amazing read, absolutely loved it!

I really loved the way you ended romantic *sigh*

Great job :)